🧪 The Beta Beat (v31) – Ninja Tower Event; Alliance Member Online/Offline Indicator; Raid Formations; New ROUND 4 Season 3 Heroes; Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Not 100% certain but I believe they won’t have new ToL in Beta .
They will just release it in the game.
My guess next month.

1 Like

Are we nearly there yet?
Are we nearly there yet?
Are we nearly…

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v31]

Anything been talked about new Halloween heroes?

1 Like

@zephyr1 i hate doing this but we have no direct line of comms here. Where can i find a list of dates each s3 legendary hero will appear available in the game? I know its got to exist but my searches yield nada. Thanks in advance.

@Guvnor asked the Small Giant Staff, and got this list:

Aug is Frigg, Sept is Bera and October Gefjon

10 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 @DaveCozy @Guvnor for all that you guys do with the beta beats!

4 Likes

Anyone have this update already?

1 Like

Yes. I just had the update in the android store so I have applied it and now i have this and I personalyl think it’s great.

1 Like

Any ETA on v32 beta build?

2 Likes

They need to work through the v31 beta first, wouldn’t hold my breath.

SG started to release V31 yesterday. So no more beta testing wil be done on it.

1 Like

Before was Odin on october??? Cmoon, I was soo looking into october just for that reason :stuck_out_tongue:

That was just a guess by @Guvnor

3 Likes

i’m very intersted in Lord Loki and also Thor look nice, but i hope loki will be as soon as possible, maybe with a good hotm i’ll be lucky enough to catch them all :rofl:

Odin was never in october lol…

I GUESSED the order beyond Frigg and made it painfully clear that it was just a GUESS…

4 Likes

Hello, What happened with the V.31 game update, I was talking to people from Spain and if they were updated, what happened to Latin America?

Not sure what your question has to do with the comment you quoted but…

Game Updates are on a staggered roll-out… always have been and probably always will be. Your update will be available in time… Mine in Aus isn’t available yet.

I am deeply grateful, I have asked but only you gave me an answer

@Tpenn, @Cerevan_the_Omni & anyone else:

Updated (25 August, 2020) featured Valhalla Hero List:

8 Likes