🧪 The Beta Beat (v30) – Hero Balance Updates; Updated Alchemy Lab; Hero Academy; Updated Sand Empire Seasonal Event; Updated Path of Valor; New Season 3 Heroes; Jun/Jul/Aug/Sep HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Not a bad suggestion. On a first glance, it seems to me that the current final version is not far off yours, up to your T8 (which I find a bit confusing as I don’t know what you mean by “old troops”. One could even make an argument that some levels are actually better considering the lesser times but that depends on our priorities. (I don’t care for troops for example but many of my friends do.)

Your T9 is basically the current T10 without the chance to convert a legendary hero to a HOTM or event hero and the main difference is your suggestion for a T10 level dedicated to HOTMs.

One obvious flaw here is that there is no chance to train a legendary hero into a HOTM or event hero for those who don’t have a HOTM but enough vanilla 5*s from TC20.

But I’m also curious about your proposed T10. Most of my friends have perhaps 2-3 extra HOTMs they have not maxed. Assuming they successfully convert them into better HOTMs within a month or two, wouldn’t your T10 become unusable by them?

1 Like