TC 20 not delivering - MASTER TC20 Vent Thread

Let’s have a little fun here for a minute.

Now forgetting what heroes this was written for and just concentrating on the percentages of said hero star and the number of pulls.

Wouldn’t this type of displayed format indicate that the more pulls you do the better your chances are at getting a (let’s say 5* ) as is does show that a 10 pull has a 9 times (there abouts) better percentage chance than a Single pull for a 5* hero and over 20 times better in a 30x than a single pull and the list goes on.
So based on this below for example, if one was to do 1500 pulls

And didn’t get a 5* hero they then complain to SG saying hey but it is stated here that if I did 1500 pulls I had a 100% chance of getting at least one.

Wouldn’t this type of format also encourage spenders to do 10x, 30x summons over a single pull even though as we have stated below

And both agreed on thus that same comment also works for 1500 pulls thus having said that let’s presume one was to do 1500 pulls and then come to this forum extremely angry, upset and disappointed that they didn’t get a single 5* hero threatening to leave etc etc.
What do you think the forums response to that will be?

1. That was unlucky
  2. That’s how the RNG operates as it is only a chance
  3. Why did you spend so much money on something that has no guarantee
  4. More money than sense
    And the list goes on and on, but then he would come back saying something like but hey wait a minute this post that if I did 1500 pulls that I had a 100% chance at a 5* hero.

When in fact based on our above comment his real percentage chances where no different to that of only doing a single pull per each 30x or 10x pull he actually did OTHER THAN he was giving himself more CHANCES (1500 in this senario) at getting a 5* at the said 1.3% summons odds per pull thus then not guaranteing a 5*.

Now as for this posts suggestion

Unfortunately, I think it would suggest that this format does show exactly that.

Might have some merit then based on the odds provided above thus being about 10 times better than a single pull every 2 days.

Now please note I did state that I was just making this point for fun and it doesn’t change my views within past posts on here as technically as we know it each pull within a 10x and 30x summons is only 10 or 30 single pulls within each package thus no better percentage odds per pull than the said 1.3% for a 5* per single pull.

Also this is NOT a punt at @zephyr1 at all as his work and dedication is greatly needed and appreciated, but instead an example of what could be mistaken as misleading based on @Brobb comment that no one has suggested the odds where better from a multiple pull over a single one.