🏯 Tametomo - 5* Nature / Green from Ninja Tower

Yup, which is < 6 months ago.

So here ya go, for future reference:

4 Likes

The hero card is updated withe the february balance update.

4 Likes

pulled him today with Covenant. I’m over the moon with those damage numbers - a great big upgrade over my Gregorion and Lianna :stuck_out_tongue: He will pair well with Guan Yu…

14 Likes

When readying the card, I assume that the nearby enemies can still dodge?
Still a great card that I would like :grin:

I assume with a statement like that any damage he deals cannot miss, dodge or blind. You can also use wu Kong and he will not miss

3 Likes

Ideally yes, but it is stated that he does not miss his target (singular) but he additionally deals damage to nearby (additional targets)

Hopefully he always hits all, but then it should be stated differently

It actually states on the card that he never misses his targets (plural not singular), which would imply he doesn’t miss with his additional hits too :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

It’s the entire skill because it’s the first statement

1 Like

Ha ha, you are both perfectly right! I scrolled up to check and my eyes fell on the “target” - where it says how much damage he makes. Ashamed, but happy about the result :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Which do you like better? Gelert or Tametomo? I’m just leveling Gelert (at 2/22) and got this dude. Thoughts? I’ve also got Leadria waiting to be levelled. I’m CTP and have gone green crazy lately it seems.

Tametomo for sure buddy

Damn, that ninja is good.

Cant even see him.

10 Likes

Insane stat boost that they got as well tbh, so, definitely one to go for - would love to have him!

Best of luck in your pulls :slight_smile:

EDIT: Just did 10 for them, and ended up with the Scoprion Lady instead, and you know what, I’ll call that a victory nonetheless!

8 Likes

Would love to see the hit numbers for 1st and 2nd charge against current top defenses. I feel like at the moment that green lacks impact heroes…
But as soon as I see charge hero I think about: “Great counter to Luna”

This is the hero that can give those nonsense toon heroes a run for their money

2 Likes

Congrats man, well deserved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which hero are you referring to?

1 Like

Every single one of them. Except for T vivica, because I’m using her lol.

1 Like

But scorpion lady is almost completely useless against every toon out there?

1 Like

What does scorpion lady have to do with this?

1 Like