Suzuna – 5* Ice / Blue - May 2023 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

She’s a soul exchange option for me… But the last hotm i got was roughian.

3 Likes

Elradir is weak hero and never become any threat on defense

So getting 2 elradirs will make u drop cup faster

She is fast she cleanses first she reflects - there have been sooooo many much weaker hotm for past couple of years

Sure not a top class hero but shes at least useable - not like a lot of those trash hotm

7 Likes

It doesn’t help family class locked until 2024. Giving us card we can’t use full potential doesn’t help. She only does adjacent to her. I would only use her if I could link the 4% health cure for all 5 heroes.

I was talking about attack team, not defense.

2 Likes

I do like the artwork. TBH, i wouldn’t mind seeing more anime style hero art

4 Likes

I like her. She will be useful.

1 Like

For f2p and vc2p, it is quite rare to get ailment reflection, so she is nice to have (we dont have the like of Cleo who heal 65% and more)

3 Likes

I think he means offence. Against heroes like serandite this is quite effective

1 Like

Nerfed? She’s trash, why would she get nerfed? These HOTM have been lackluster to say the least, is sad that you don’t see any HOTM on good defense teams, they need to give Telluria back her stats since they have OP heroes like Ogima, Aramis, Khufu, Jove, and MANY more. Tahrik was probably the last decent HOTM, I don’t really look forward to them anymore

1 Like

It was a joke due to how out of touch the game creators are. They’re nerfing so many heroes that aren’t even feared for what purpose?

1 Like

Roughian… Is excellent. But… I otherwise agree with your sentiments.

2 Likes

Ahh I see, Cleric seems to fit her better than Wizard! Thanks for updating the thread!

3 Likes

What do you think about the artwork?

• Artist needs study some anatomy :sweat_smile:
1 Like

I wrote a post about Suzuna on my blog for those interested:

Thanks!

19 Likes

Not the moment for impact-3 support heroes….who HoT….:man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

@Azzedar that’s not really fair as this is fantasy art and isn’t meant to be realistic at all.
Saying you don’t like the artwork is one thing, commenting on an artist who you don’t know and whose career you have no idea about is another thing entirely.

2 Likes

You had Ariel in fated summons for 6 months. If you don’t have a better blue 5* then that’s entirely on you. This hero is not very good.

1 Like

Okay? Thanks for your constructive feedback! It definitely adds a lot of value to this thread :+1:

5 Likes

If she shatters all expectations and is actually good, she will end up like brynhild. Because you know, SG hates good heroes

2 Likes