Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

You can either use money or time. :smile:
I prefer time.
It took me ( FTP ) about 9 month to get my first maxed 5* hero into action.

The best way to get 5* heros is TC20 !!!

Dont forget, that after finally geting a 5* hero you need the necessary mats to max him.

Wish you best of luck with the RNG of this game.

15 Likes

But you’re clearly cheating with that landscape display option enabled.

14 Likes

@JonahTheBard

Is that a tablet feature?

ahhaha! I was looking at that landscape thinking the exact same thing!

Nice pic Jonah

1 Like

It took me 10 months to max a 5* and now I have 2 with 3 more at 3.70.

I would say the best way is to Elemental Summon (it’s my best source), but, yes, TC20 it’s a very good option too.

No, it’s a splitscreen feature in android :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Che@ting my poor strained eyeballs by double screening YouTube and farming :see_no_evil: :grin:

1 Like

Actually this thread is a joke. A joke made anytime someone is boring and don’t even give a bs on forum rules.

To the OP. It is not a bug, so the category you chose is a joke itself. Besides, you should use the search button. The moderators merge these ridiculous threads by courtesy; honestly, I would close them immediately. Almost every day someone has to open a ridiculous thread, just because…

@zephyr1 @DaveCozy @littleKAF merge here?

4 Likes

For now, I have just changed the category to General Discussion, since it’s clearly not a bug. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just a rough estimate

1 Like

I (am now struggling to) see what you mean. I just spent the past half an hour trying to figure out how to get it to work on my phone. I had used the picture in picture feature at times, but it was too clunky. Let’s see how this goes with actually trying to do something…

1 Like

That’s an incredible tip, never knew I could splitscreen EnP like this, opened up new avenues for hero roster and base screenshots. Here’s my 1 year, VIP pass only (sponsored partially by Google Rewards) top 30 roster. :grin:

11 Likes

Life is a joke. Meaning people take it (and games) too seriously. It’s all about the individual experiences here and gambling is a long, sad story for humans.

That said, for me I just think about how much money I’d spend if I didn’t have such a boring (read: busy with work, farm, and family) life. I’d easily be dropping $100-$200 a weekend on bars and going out. Catch a game or a show and that’s another $100. Even going to the movies is $20. So, I stay at home and relish the time I have to play this and I can stay close to everything and everyone important to me and have fun. I spent a lot at first but now I budget it out and even $50/month isn’t bad considering I eat at home, drink at home, and don’t spend on frivolous things other than this golram game.

My time is worth something. So is SG’s as frustrating as they can sometimes be. This game is literally choose your own adventure and you can have fun regardless of level. That part of their planning was genius.

If the game isn’t fun, don’t spend and consider deleting it. If you have a sickness with gambling, delete it now and seek help.

10 Likes

Zero event hero also :rofl:

Au contraire. I have Rudolph and Arman :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Dude…almost $17k? And that’s not even the full 2019 year. I know this isn’t you, but how does one have that kind of disposable income?

Idk what there is to spend that on in this game honestly. I did a troop and hero comparison and his isn’t better than mine and the most I’ve spent in 1 month is 500 and i only did that twice, i typically dont go over 100

1 Like

Yep, that feels about right. F2P here. Started late September 2018; got my first 5-star on the battlefield in mid-June 2019. If OP doesn’t like that time frame, he or she is probably playing the wrong game anyway!

I haven’t spent anything on this game and it kinda shows. Not saying my roster is bad, it just lacks depth.