Summoning Question

I’m happy. I actually had 15% 5* then did one more 10 pull with none.

On the 5* front, happy with domitia and Santa. They’ll sit for a while as I’m going to prioritize some 4*.

For 4*, I wanted Wilbur and got him. I heard good about proteus and got him. I’ve heard buddy is perhaps best 4* and got him. Also saved gadadius but most of the rest were turned to food - I have a healthy supply of 4*.

Call me sentimental, but I still keep 3*. I think I got all the 3* s2 so that’s good. Kept one of each.
Also was able to bring Balthazar from 7/8 to 8/8 and similar to Azar. Melia is now 2.1 and 4/8. This is all progress.

No complaints on AM. I have enough to level 2-4* of each color but red. So rings were nice. Another reason Wilbur is prioritized over Santa.

Troops are typical. I swear that 10% odds is false :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. I pull more troops than heroes and still don’t have a green 4*. My rate I believe is well under 10%.

My biggest issue is I need more slots for feeders since I saved a lot - even Obakan for now. I bought 10 more but am now out of gems. I had 38 feeder slots going in and now have 31. I’ll probably buy extra slots 2 more times.

Although I wanted Evelyn (green is by far my worst color), I’ve no complaints. Onward and upwards.

2 Likes