📯 Sudri – New Season 3 Hero – 3* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I have mine emblemed to +19.

2 Likes

A lot of heroes are OP in rush attack tournaments. That is just the point if it. Also, Sudri is only OP if there are a lot of fire shields on the board.

2 Likes

My Jahangir with costume bonus and 20 emblems has a 612 attack stat and does 145% to all enemies(plus some burn).
Sudri with 18 emblems has a 557 attack stat and 120% to all enemies. I only have one, but if I get a second I might level up the duplicate given how good he is.

Edit: looking back at my comments when he entered beta I said “stud”

1 Like

Boy, did I ever discover that the hard way earlier. I actually have one (unmaxed) as I couldn’t see the value in him when I got him and then failed to check his card earlier. Had the board loaded with red for attack and he went off and one shot my entire team.

It was awe inspiring!
:rofl:

1 Like

I have two maxxed.
It seems a bit of a joke TBH, it’s almost irrelevant who the other three are :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I could choke. The summons portal gave me 2 in 10 pulls and I just fed one away. :cry: The stupid think is I usually keep a duplicate of most things.

1 Like

Cheer up, mate.
We all did something hasty when looking for roster space :wink:

He is very niche, so not much harm done.
But I feel you.

3 Likes

The odds for s3 3* are pretty good, so if you pull again in that portal at all you’ll probably get another.

1 Like

Sudri has dominated me in this last tournament. I only got mine levelled up for day 3. :frowning:

I have to say I’d be afraid to use two Sudris. If you didn’t get enough red tiles you’d pretty much have two not very impressive hitters cluttering up the team. On the other hand, if you do get the tiles, one is probably enough, especially if followed by Jahangir :smiling_imp:

I tell you who else I enjoyed: Vollermork (the mini Elizabeth). He’s pretty solid and his fiends didn’t half knock the health off the greens especially; plus of course he soaks up any heals. Mine was only ready for the last day so I only ended up using him twice. Looking forward to experimenting with him further.

1 Like

Sudri is actually awesome. I did well this tourney because of him. i have him geared to defense and my defense got an A. And alot of the top players who score the highest seem to be running Sudri alot more.

1 Like

Let’s just say it.
Sudri in very fast 3* is OP. He is in close competition with Bauchan, with many fielding both.

1 Like

Level 60 Sudri from the tournament

1 Like

Beautyfull , good job :+1:

Can anyone tell me what I’m missing about Sudri? His special is 120% damage to all, plus 24% damage per fire shield on the board up to 360%. I used his special several times with enough shields on the board where it should have been maxed at 360, but I was only getting 120 damage. I confirmed by using other hero attacks right after with 330-350% attack and it was doing a lot more damage than Sudri.

Can anyone explain his special to me, and if I was mistaken by thinking all enemies would get hit with a 360% attack when there were enough shields on the board. Please and thank you

(I just spent a couple weeks maxing him, then maxing him with emblems, so I’ll be really annoyed if he isn’t what I thought……. In case you were wondering why I’m posting this rant about an old 3* lol)

You’re not alone. My Sudri when attacking is ■■■■, Sudri when is the enemy is God.

3 Likes

Sudri is a 3star with about 450 attack. You’re probably comparing that to 5stars with closer to 1000 attack. You’re also not taking into account the defenses Defense rating and buffs. You don’t mention them at all.

1 Like

Sudri works good. I’ve done some tests for you on the same team.

Sudri: 617 ATT + 4% from troop
Did 333 damage on Helo, there are enough fire shields to get 340%

Bjorn: 626 ATT + 5% from troop = similar to Sudri
Second hit is 350% and is on Helo
Did 321 damage on Helo.

So both damage is similar.

3 Likes

Post a screenshot or even better a video of what is going on, maybe then we can help you where your error is. There sure is nothing wrong with Sudri.

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s funny, after I posted he seemed to get better. But I swear that first night he wasn’t getting any extra for tiles. Maybe it was a glitch or something. But thank you so much for showing me

1 Like