strongHOLD my Beer!

Check us out. We don’t bite…unless you’re into that… 🍺 strongHold My Beer!🍺

Requirements:

• Don’t be a a douche bag!
  • 2000 trophies
  • 4 Hits on titan minimum
  • 15+ maxed 4/5* heroes for wars
  • Must use Discord
  • Must be 18+ years old… if you’re a millennial you must have a legal guardian sign you up :rofl:
1 Like

we kind of rock the world…

3 Likes

Cheers to a well deserved war victory! Join in!

5 Likes

This is a great alliance that provides great support for its team. We have players from multiple countries and timezones, so there’s almost always someone online to hang out with. We’re having fun killing titans and using all our war flags.

3 Likes

I’m getting ready for the war! Luckily on this one we got filed aid… i got one talend…

…rise before me while watching the bubbles in my beer…

6 Likes

3 Likes

We just lost a war! But we’re still at 75% because we went up to 78%! Or something like that. BUT… we have our own crest, our own avatars, and our own cartoons! Do you have your own cartoon? No? Then it’s a no-brainer!

Sensible people version: We also have a terrific team, banter a-plenty and a Discord server chock-full of goodies (we actually have a Goodies channel). So come and help us win our next war and get back up to 78% (ish)!

3 Likes

Gunnar: Hi there Layla, are your feet tired cause you’ve been running through my brain all day?!
Layla: Awkward! I’m outta here! Thanks for the beer! I only date 5*!

4 Likes

The war is won! Tons of congratulations to us! Celebrate!

stongHold-4

Come and join us starting from the next war!

2 Likes

Another 5k war victory!

We are small, but strong. Join us and make us bigger and stronger!

The beer (and fun) is waiting.

2 Likes

Did I say we have cartoons?

4 Likes

Man, I love my alliance!

3 Likes

Tavola-disegno-7

We have logo’s, awesome graphics, great advice, international food blogging, and terrific people. What more could you ask for from an alliance?

2 Likes

The latest graphic is too cool not to bump! Come check us out on Discord and see many more!

3 Likes

Another war victory thanks to amazing teamwork! Come and help us celebrate before the next war begins (and before Kunchen drinks all the beer, the dirty scoundrel)!

:wink:

2 Likes

And yet another war victory, with over 5000 points! Come and see what all the fuss is about!

This alliance is amazing… Who else has a comic and incredible custom art?

We are still small, but strong. Come make us bigger and stronger!

3 Likes

Great group of skilled, enthusiastic, yet laid back players. Join us!

3 Likes

Wow. They’re some brilliant images. Top work :laughing:

1 Like

You Can’t Win 'Em All

1 Like

Behold my grudge! I wanna stay close by Ares!

Get in for the next war!

3 Likes