šŸ•µ Storyline ā€“ Season 4 (Voyagers of the Underwild)

Thanks for stoop updating this @Guvnor , you are a trooperā€¦ you know, despite everything else happening in these parts now :wink:

1 Like
Province 11 - Hollow Lake's Spoiler

How surprising :smirk:

Speculation

Dr. Moreau will be betrayed by Elizabeth too

that would be a funny and welcome twist!

Another month done. I do wonder if Moreau and Elizabeth are the ultimate bad evil bosses in thisā€¦ Seems ratherā€¦ Easyā€¦ If thatā€™s the case.

5 Likes

Yeah, to surprise of absolutely no one, Dr. Moreau and Elizabeth turned evil. But I think final boss will be someone else. S2 and S3 faked out Big Bad multiple times (in S3 it was An-Windr first, then Alfrike, then Nidhogg).

1 Like

I hope this anothos is an official hero. Although it implies that heā€™s dead, it doesnā€™t really matter because baldur from S3 is considered dead but they still designed his character anyways

All updated for another month

Looks like the boring easy option is being taken for the ā€œBig Evilā€ this seasonā€¦ :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Another month complete :slight_smile:

Storyline still seems somewhat predicatbleā€¦ Iā€™m still holding out hope that MAYBE there may be a bigger bad than Dr Mā€¦ Also Lizzy seems to have completely disappeared from the storyline lolā€¦

5 Likes

Spiders are patient hunters.

2 Likes

Lidenbrock is actually supposed to be a member of the party, right? She never has any lines. :angry:

I donā€™t even remember her appearing at the start of the season either and her character art is never animated in the pop-ups about Underwild Summons being available.

1 Like

I have the same recollection re Lidenbrock.

thinking back to earlier seasonsā€¦

Season 2: Atomos, Inari, Mok-Arr also donā€™t appear in the story nor have any lines

Season 3: there are also a few who donā€™t get lines or appear in story, like Bera, Gefjon, Frigg - there are others Iā€™m sure

2 Likes

Yes, I know that not every hero is included in the story.

I guess it was just my head canon that put her there, looking back I donā€™t see her. :confused:

To me she seemed like the perfect counter to Moreau. And a woman who wouldnā€™t purely be identified by her relationship to a man.

1 Like

Boom, cross season reference lol

Ursena and Xnolphod, sitting in a treeā€¦ erā€¦ swimming in a cave?

4 Likes

Vengeance for Ursena!

Must be the shared squid/octopus thingā€¦

2 Likes

But what if a player didnā€™t finish S2 and jumps immediately to S4? Heā€™ll be like ā€˜who the ā– ā– ā– ā–  is ursena?ā€™

2 Likes

OMG, what a plotwist!

20 plotwists.

1 Like

And another monthā€™s storyline complete :slight_smile:

Could there actually be another god to be slainā€¦? Seems rather reckless of our adventurers at this pointā€¦

3 Likes

I gotta say, Iā€™m still finding the storyline silly but fun - what I enjoy most though is the dialogue. That I find quite entertaining!

1 Like

I do not see them fighting the Big Green Ghost Boy at the end or at all. Also looks like we really arenā€™t gonna get any ā€œnewā€ heroes beyond this point, so Iā€™m gonna stopwondering about that too.

Cutscenes also suggests that all the leaders of each little group within the Underwild is still tagging along after being defeated in battle and reversed the effects of the Pipes. In that case, we got:

• Lepiota
  • Akkorog
  • Zenobia
  • Xnolphod

Alongside the already somewhat expansive starting cast of characters, minus the two detractors who were already obvious were going to be suspicious:

• Passapost
  • Phileas Fogg
  • Aouda, wife
  • Nemo
  • Morris, who kinda came along midway into the plot

Iā€™m not expecting any halflings to have any speaking roles, assuming Passport with a hammer that looks like Thorā€™s isnā€™t a wealthy halfling that decided to wear shoes and is a dwarf. I guess Poppy and them are the last of their own kind and leaderless.