šŸ•µ Storyline ā€“ Season 4 (Voyagers of the Underwild)

Except that you cant do that irl. You have to advance to level 15 before the next season is available.

What is with that? Elena and Vivica always seem to be the primary narrators.

1 Like

Yeah, the person plays till province 15 and skips to the next province and so on. And he didnā€™t play until ursena

2 Likes

I meanā€¦why would they not be bothered to finish Atlantis but be bothered to finish Underwild? Thereā€™s always one I grant but most people would want to finish Atlantis for the end Mats at the very least??

Atlantis crushed my will to live and what use could 100 Atlantis coins possibly have? Im currently wasting WE on Valhalla with underpowered teams to make it a challenge.

2 Likes

You get 1 of every 4* mat for completing both sides. In a world where people complain about the game giving them no 4* mats thereā€™s free one just sat there.

2 Likes

Really? I might just waste some WE on the next AR if it still happens.

Yes 100%. It doesnā€™t show as a reward but they are there. Absolutely worth finishing both sides of it.

Same thing in Valhalla and one assumes same thing in Underwild.

1 Like

Richardā€™s been talking a lot more now at least. And Lepiota has been quite snarky towards him lol

1 Like

Loot, loot and more loot

Until Map Season 5 drops, loot drops include Underwild tokens but not Atlantis tokens

Until that changes

Unlock Provinces 1 to 14 gives best Map Season Monthly Event ( MSME ) loot

AR.1-xN, VF.10-xN, UD.2-xN

Finish MS 4 for Underwild tokens

This is why I have summoned zero Valhalla heroes on one of my accounts

FIN

1 Like

Roster

Click for rest of post

You have not seen the Roster on some of my accounts

I am skipping Legendary Tier completion rewards for Challenge events and that is only 3x 3* ascension items

Decent heroes

I need more heroes deserving of ascension items before I need more ascension items

Hopefully upgraded Academy will give me Falcon ( chasing since introduced ), Merlin and Gretel

While LB quests should let me buff Rigard, Wu Kong, Melendor, Boril, Boldtusk, Magni, Vivica, and Frida

Note

Chasing Falcon

([WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes - #188 by Gryphonknight)

FIN

The plot thickensā€¦ BETRAYAL!!!

click for...

One final month to go for the last part of the story!!

4 Likes

looking back, I always thought that Lidenbrock was Moreauā€™s wife.

1 Like

Omg that spider ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  is straight up dead. Ironic for a character based on a black widow killed by a maleā€¦

I canā€™t say Iā€™m sad to see the end of her in the story. yes Iā€™m petty, but Iā€™ve lost so many times to her tankingā€¦

of course, Iā€™m eager to see Moreauā€™s final comeuppance too :wink: (even though he does not give me nearly as much trouble on raids as she does!)

I thought she would betray Moreau first. You know, black widow themed. She didnā€™t even do anything and is like ā€˜you canā€™t leave me. Moreauā€¦ā€™ like wut? She puts the real life spider to shame.
Her character pretty much went a 180. She just mysterious and conniving, like the biggest ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and diva of s4. Then suddenly at the very end was just dependant on Moreau. Like wth.

4 Likes

Yeah, a shame. I would have preferred that she were the big baddie over Moreau, black widow and all!

1 Like

20charsofquoting.

4 Likes

thanks for the spoilers and effort updating this @Guvnor ! it helps me a lot, then I wonā€™t push myself to finish everything out of spoiler curiosity, and my desire to see Moreau get pounded into sand because heā€™s a smarmy ($#(($*(# :slight_smile:

ā€¦aaaand I feel a bit letdown, I agree with Fogg, canā€™t win em all. Agh!

How I wish Elizabeth would show up and clobber Moreau for betraying herā€¦ maybe bury him in fiendsā€¦ he deserves itā€¦

5 Likes

Ah, and Nemo shows up again. Truth to tell, when he appeared, I realised Iā€™d forgotten he was there lolā€¦ canā€™t even remember when his last speaking line wasā€¦

2 Likes