📯 Storyline – Season 3 (Valhalla)

S3-22-10
Helheim Gates
Boss Stonecleave

Storyline

2 Likes

Thanks @anon73591153 & @HarryDeB; all updated at the top.

2 Likes

Damn, now I am thinking for ascending Richard just for calling Rattatoskr a Rat. SG must read this forum. Now if they would listen to Noor buffing pleas …

But overall I find this storyline more interesting and entertaining than S1 or S2. Love triangle Ymir-Alfrike-Fenrir (and she does not know yet how badly I want her), Richard’s Cloudcuckoolander nature… Yeah, I have to give a props to SG for really good writing for S3. :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

S3-23-10
Helheim Passage
Boss Shadereave

Storyline

2 Likes

24-10
Helheim Deep

Bosses
Stonecleave & Shadereave

Storyline

2 Likes

Looks like SGG took a page right out of Marvel with Thor’s interaction with Rocket somewhat in what they are doing with Richard and Ratatoskr’s dialogues (e.g. MCU Thor referring to Rocket as a rabbit, whether under the influence of alcohol or not and SGG Richard calling Ratatoskr a Talking Rat).

I don’t know about you guys, but no matter how things turn out in the end of S3 story, Loki is probably going to be my favorite character in the S3 story because of how “cute” some his dialogues were, especially the facial expressions when he said them.

Province 22
Loki’s :roll_eyes: expression at the mentioning of Thor’s name was the best part, followed with the little grin he gave when he said that Odin may not trust his words, but would have to believe the words of deceased.

Proinvce 23
Alfrike: Is it me, or is the conversation with ??? not flowing very smoothly?
???: Blame… Google… Translate…

Privince 24
Surtur: Ho ho ho, some light exercise, just what I needed!
Elena: I’ll give you some exercise that you never asked for!
Richard: Oooh! You are so kinky when you talk feisty!
Elena: What!? No!

Surtur: Fight on my soldiers! I shall meet you in Muspelheim! Runs
Vivica: He looks a little out of shape, doesn’t he?
Richard: Tell me about it, he can’t even handle a little yardwork on his own, and it’s the zombies that were doing all the work chopping at the roots.

3 Likes

I agree, the dialogue is quite cute and certainly a step up from S1 and S2. I like many of these little touches. Like everyone (including Hel) being so skeptical of Loki, and Sif being “let me stop Thor before he punches a hole in something we need!”

3 Likes

So:

It looks like 3 more months until the end of S3 - once you reach the end of province 27 the Asgard kinda materializes (still transparent, but you can see at least provinces), which indicates the current batch of 5* is the last ones. Aye, and that shadowy dragon was Nidhogg actually, so I was close. Extra meaningless points for me :crazy_face: . Doesn’t look like Ymir, Surtur or Nidhogg are going to be heroes though… Kinda sad, would welcome some badass Ragnarok-triggering dragon in my team …

S3 25-10
Muspelheim Plains

Bosses
2 Epic Fire Elementals

Storyline

3 Likes

I want to see how this dragon turns into beautiful hela :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

S3 26-10

Hill of Lava

Boss
Epic Fire Elemental

Storyline

2 Likes

S3 Valhalla
27 - 10
The Volcano

Boss
Epic Fire Elemental

Storyline
& appearing of the last realm

2 Likes

At the end of the video when you pan to the Asgardian realm, it looks like there is a fifth province outlined above the rest that’s pulsing/glowing. Curious if this will add another month to the releases.

2 Likes

It seems so:

37th province? Final Boss/Ragnarok Stage?

2 Likes

Hmm, no one did any stills for 25 - 27? Seems the updates were videos captured as a “see for yourself” type. It also look like either Zeph or Gov have been quietly updating the posts in the beginning of this post to put the respective screencaps thus far in their post placeholders. Many thanks as I look forward to re-read all of the storyline when Season 3 is done.

Aside from Thor being a hot head trying to hammer bash everything first and ask questions later being very reminiscent to MCU’s Thor when he first showed up in the movies, difference was that Lady Sif was there to calm him down to make sure he doesn’t break things they actually need. But you can definitely tell the Thor in this game had some similarities with the portrayal done by Chris Hemsworth, similar to Loki that was done by Tom Hiddleston.

Richard looks eyeballing Thor, Thor eyeballing at Richard
Thor: That’s uh, quite a hammer you got there, friend.
Richard: Oh, this old thing? Not that impressive, I am sure. You look like you have quite a hammer of your own… Even though not as big as CH here.
Thor: You mere mortals wouldn’t begin to comprehend the true power of Mjolnir. Can you even wield that thing or is it just for show?
Richard: Oh, I can swing Cloud Hammer here just fine. What about you? Is that little mallet making your arms tired?
Thor: Only the worthy can hold and wield Mjnolnir!
Richard: And only the unworthy can hold and wield Cloud Hammer!
silence…
Richard: That came out kind of wrong didn’t it?
Thor: Uh, yeah, I’d say so.

Elena: Ugh, so this is Muspelheim, it’s so hot here. Those Fire Elementals we faced, they seemed oddly familiar.
Vivica: They were using a technique that were quite similar to…
Richard: Harmonic Slam? Oh crud.
A loud thud appeared in the background, appears to be someone falling to the ground. Looks like Bane
Bane: mutters So it’s true… My whole life, my trainings, my master’s teachings, the sacred art of my order that was supposedly passed down from generations, it’s all been a big lie. sobs uncontrollably while being attended to by Caedmon

Elena: Ugh, you just had to open your big mouth don’t you?
Richard: How was I supposed to know Bane followed us here? I thought he was back home in the stronghold.
Vivica: You knew how devastated he was when we encountered the Fire Elementals in the Brokenlands for the first time back home. We had to convince him it was the heat that made him hallucinate into seeing things.

Caedmon: Want me to take him back home to the stronghold?
Vivica: Yes, please Master Elf.
Bane: My life… All lies… He mutters as Caedmon helped him through the portal back home

4 Likes

If there is another set of levels, likely could mean at least 1 more S3 hero to be added also as currently the remaining realms line up with how many new S3 heroes will release.

Province 26 end:

Empires⚔️_Screenshot_2020.11.03_21.46.08 Empires⚔️_Screenshot_2020.11.03_21.47.22

3 Likes

Province 27 start:
Empires⚔️_Screenshot_2020.11.03_21.51.36

Empires⚔️_Screenshot_2020.11.03_21.53.28

3 Likes

@anon73591153, you wouldn’t perchance have the SS’s of Province 25 start & end + the start of province 26?

Sorry @Guvnor, I don’t have them

1 Like