Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

That’s because they favor players how are spending money on this game. It is pay to win, which is understandable, they live from those guys. Seeing guys lvl 30 or something stronger then me and I am lvl 50 is a proof. I play for over a year and a half now, and didn’t get any HOTM. I pulled only one 5* hero so far. I run TC20 almost a year now (constantly) and I get 7 5*. It is frustrating but once you realize it is p2w game you get used to it…

So your telling me that my 2 alt acc’s which are now only at level 31 and 32 who both had 5* heroes in them from free epic tokens since their 3rd week which hadn’t had a VIP pass added till their 6th month which doesn’t get other money spent on them other than the VIP pass who both now after 18 months have at least full rainbow team of maxed 5* s all summoned from free coins, tokens and the gems gained from VIP is all considered to only be p2w friendly.

I feel you guys have no clue what talking about and are just upset that the summons luck isn’t on your side, but it will be one day.

1 Like

I’ve been running TC20 for about 1-2/3 years now. I have pulled around 26 5* from it. And I’ve hardly spent anything. So what does that prove?

Wow, nice, what’s your cup level? If you don’t mind me asking.

That’s how I was before the start of valor, and now I can’t get to 2400

So what your saying is you did quite a few raids and won which gave you heaps of cups and made you feel stronger but got to a point where you reached far stronger opponents and started losing again and dropped back down to a more stable cup amount based on your chosen defense team.

This my friend is all normal behavior as you can’t expect to win them all.

A good cup average For a true level of strength IMO is only based on what your defense team can win when your being raided and nothing to do with the treams you use to beat them as that person has the advantage over the defense team.
For example my defense team keeps me at between 2400 and 2600 cups thus my average. Now if I raid I will go to around 2800 cups but I only do that when I am bored or to prove a point, other than that I never raid unless it’s to fill PoV challenges. But my defense team is what I base my average on

not my raiding matches/wins.

So the fact that you won a few matches and raised your cups only tells me you had a good run in raids but that run is always gonna run out unless your on there 24/7 (figure of speech) like a few of these top leaderboard players to defend your title.

But my defense team is stronger than offensive. And my point is not that my defensive team does not win but that the attacking team suddenly stopped winning and now I made a video where it is beautiful to see, weak team can not beat even just to get 50 cups and in the back win 20 and another opponent the same. It is anyway one here as no one will say flatly as it really is. I would especially be interested in some official position on Telluria why they put such a Heroes here and what they are watching. And one more information who are the players who test it as support wrote to me but without a specific person, I would like to ask those players directly why they supported it when they had to see what it was doing or did not even test it? I would like to hear the argument as they argued that players who buy it will play with such heroes against others. Nothing more I just want to understand what led them to this so that I too could understand thank you

1 Like

Check out big brain on Brett! Here’s a simple math for you. VIP pass is 5,43$ per month. Multiply that with 12 and you get a figure of 65,16$ per year. For that money you can buy most of the games for PC and other platformes. And they don’t depende on luck (good board). And you didn’t buy Path of Valor pass right? There have been two so far. Add another 20$. When you buy them you get almost triple rewards. No, that is not favoring p2w. How about Pov assigment where you have to win 60 raids in diamond league? That is not favoring stronger players?

I don’t understand what it has to do with what I wrote here, can you tell me somehow what you mean? well thank you

Here’s an even simpler math question for ya.
If you feel this game is for p2w players and you don’t want to spend any $0.00 and you feel the challenges are for bigger players.
Why are you here complaining and still playing this game, I mean if a game gives me the :poop:'s I delete it and move.
What is it your hoping to gain from this really.

Now work out this math question and if you get it right you go keep playing the game and enjoy yourself.

If you play and spend $0.00 and just do your best and have fun doing it without complaining or expecting anything, how many $#.00 do you think you will have saved after 12 months?

If you answered HEAPS then you win, you may now keep playing the game.

I’m still reading the answer to something I didn’t ask, I don’t know if it’s misspelled or intentional, I asked Tollieria, and whether the opinion of those who tested it and said it’s OK to give it just for money and not for everyone, I do not have to list here what is different from HEROES than others.

I’m still reading the answer to something I didn’t ask, I don’t know if it’s misspelled or intentional, I asked Tollieria, and whether the opinion of those who tested it and said it’s OK to give it just for money and not for everyone, I do not have to list here what is different from HEROES than others.

I got her with free tokens so your comments about it being just for spenders is totally unfounded thus probably why your being ignored m8.

You making accusations and want answers to questions that have already been answered all over this forum time and time again.

All we see when we read your post is someone complaining and whining because they lost a few cups, :man_facepalming: nothing more.

Yes, someone got it but max 0.3% otherwise it was bought. And I asked who was testing her. But I understand that such answers will not be here, but don’t just cry and so on, but that’s just the result of the level of those who write you, because answering words (chance, don’t cry …) speaks for itself.

Not really sure, what exactly your problem is.

Of course, if you do more pulls because you bought some gems or coins, your total chances are higher ( N x 1,3%).
But the odds are equal to everybody, no matter if you are spender or not.
I also feel like the more I spend to get the hero I want, as more I have to spend the next time. ( but that’s just a feeling, no summary to check if it is true or not )

All heroes are tested and corrected in Beta, to make sure they will fit.
But the truth is also, that SG needs to install gamechanger from time to time to keep the game alive and, of course, to earn money. That’s just how it was from the beginning. Guin, Hel, Ares, GM all of them have started a new capitel to the game, just like Telly is doing now.
People will learn how to defeat her.

I know that it is kind of boring to have 90% Telly tanks when you have reached 2600+ cups, but for me, PvP was also kind of boring when it was sure to win 9x% of your raids and could just loose due to bad boards…

Telly talk or summons or whatever is for elsewhere :wink:

This topic is about the evidence either way that the boards are secretly manipulated

1 Like

Mea maxima culpa ( 20 times )

Yeah, you got me. I was me all along…

I didn’t notice that the alliances started looking for players with Hell or Ares! Interestingly, alliances are being formed where Telluria is required to be in the middle of defense, which probably speaks for itself. But clear developers have tested everything is fine, what else are they supposed to say? that we made a mistake or something similar, I prefer to write do not cry here: -D :smiley: in this is to see the quality of leadership, when they know how to admit and fix it, but the one who puts a lot of money into it would be offended so they would rather say that it is like every other heroes. So give Telluria a defensive shield and add at least 500 additions of life to others and give it for € 200 and you have earned and you will have everything only paying players.

If you like you could copy your post to one of the nerf Telluria threads and mark me, I would like to provide my point of view. But, just like Jonah said, we should keep this discussion here on topic.

Since you deleted my post, I have to write because I have a different opinion, Tulleria is great, great job and congratulations to the whole team.