Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

And this is exactly where the problem lies, the mind looks for and creates patterns that are not there, also known as an illusion.

Watch the video on this above on randomness as that will explain it clearly to you.

1 Like

Don’t let them fool you!! All gambling is corrupt. This game to players who spend is a form of gambling. Zynga don’t put loads of money into this game so we can have fun, on the contrary, they do it to make money no other reason. sooo lol colour distribution/rigged boards is more than lightly a real thing but as long as you don’t spend it shouldn’t matter really. ENJOY.

1 Like

We’re doomed! It’s a conspiracy!

1 Like

Isn’t that the goal of any business?

But what’s that got do with colour distribution, I mean honestly!

Honestly, I would expect this topic to be in ridiculous complaints thread by now, lol.

3 Likes

@Ozy1 yet it happens. Wish With my galaxy s8 i could upload pics I snapped. I had a green healer with a couple moves. 7 turns later I finally had ability to match a green, which was too late at that point. Matches are definitely random and yes we do look one read into patterns. All the posts were players have run tests all give a combined estimate on total tiles produced and say it’s even. However, raids can only be attempted 3 times. I just lost twice and won the 3rd because of tiles. Even if it’s not a decision made by devs, the scripting definitely avoids tile production and threat assessment.

1 Like

Please wat h this video in the thread below as this will help you to understand it better.

Also don’t misunderstand or mistaken the actual RNG mechanics the makes things random and the programming within it which makes it do (act) the way it does such as summons, tiles, battles, rewards etc etc.

These are 2 very different things and where the questions and replys get mixed up, people say the RNG is fixed and unfair and replys say NO IT ISN’T which is 100% correct but the bottom line is the RNG is nothing more than numbers programmed to create spins using a complex mathematical combination of code.
But it’s the coding around it that actually decides what happens in a battle, percentages within it for tiles, rewards etc etc that decide what happens or what you get.

The real/correct question should be CAN THE DEVS CHANGE THE PROGRAMMING to allow better or more tile distribution of the wanted colour when stacked teams are used.

Now this is where this video will come in handy as to explaing why devs program the games the way they do.

Having said that, it doesn’t mean they have it right all the time thus why forums are IMPORTANT but it also doesn’t mean it is WRONG as it’s the way games are designed to be.

What one could then ask themselves is, IS THIS TYPE OF GAME RIGHT FOR ME? and can I accept tge grind, frustration and excitement that comes with it.

2 Likes

I’m convinced starting boards are random.

I’m also convinced that the fill tiles are biased to NOT fill with the color tiles you just matched, in an effort to combat mono teams. You are forced to make matches and cascades in off colors to try to fill the color you want.

I’m also seeing trends towards random matches happening across the board to clip and power up a defender.

I’m also seeing trends of cascades with the color you need only happening when your heroes are already at full mana.

There’s no way I can ever collect enough data to rule out variance, but I know what my eye test tells me over the last month or so. I’m uniquely gifted in seeing patterns and repetition.

1 Like

lol I noticed that too - when you want to make a big cascade - combo x3… when you make a careful match not to charge enemy - combo x15

1 Like

This might be lost on you (and I mean no disrespect) but most humans are generally, by and large, uniquely gifted in finding patterns and repetition where none exist statistically. You are essentially saying that you are uniquely gifted at being ordinarily human. I by contrast have poor pattern recognition skills but excel in finding links between seemingly unrelated data and as a result have to simplify things (or used to before I quit work and moved to the beach) and spell it out when there is no pattern but seemingly unrelated data points.
You are dealing with a ‘programmed random’ number generator; it is designed to show you patterns without being overtly biased. If you got a truly ‘random’ board, I suspect you would be horrified.

It’s not lost on me. I know that’s how humans are. But I’m WAY above average in that respect and have excelled on the tests that prove it. I know that comes off as bragging but it’s just fact.

I completely agree with you. It’s NOT random, as they continue to tell us.
Maybe the program name is called “Totally Random” or something unscrupulous like that. Because when I do a mono team, the same colour stones barely appear.

Random, my @$$

Gameplay has been corrupted to a point where you know from a look at the starting board if you’re gonna win or lose.
The game will find ways to cheat you out of a round, no matter how well you structure your team. Either it will not give you tiles or it will control the AI in a way that counters all your efforts. Suddenly the AI knows how to target Healers or heroes whose Mana just had filled.
Doesn’t matter what you throw against them (2 maxed snipers with attack buff on one target), their healer will stop at 10 HP and have full mana to heal all the team. Your healer when full will be hit by an unbuffed Lianna for 1500 HP instead although she can’t muster up that strength…
SGG is actively cheating on their paying customers. Shame on you.

But why they should?
Wouldn’t it be a better strategy to feed spending people with success to make them spend more and more?

Maybe the issue is in front of the game, not inside …

2 Likes

Well I’m going to toss in some reality/negativity. I used the last two tournaments and the current one to collect data. I am going to join the bandwagon, RNG is not RNG and please do not give me the bad luck streak excuse. I do not even see it as bad luck. I see it as RNG my butt. I stacked with all colors and watched the board. What I stacked with did not start nor finish with those tiles. Board spread out stacked colors and turned them into a rarity. Once again I did this with all colors. Usually stacked with 3. Coincidentally enough, I had tones of the tile colors of the heroes not in the battle. Data does not lie. I am not upset. Just calling a spade a spade.

1 Like

Can you provide the data?

The folks who have proved RNG showed hundreds of matches with detailed data sets.

You’ve drawn some conclusions, but not provided any data.

3 Likes

If you count…you have 5 colors. You go mono. So 80% should be NOT your color - on average.

Yes it is, it never starts with a move/cascade. But it can start with no moves, reshuffling and moves/cascades.

I don’t think so. It’s more likely to get a random bad board for mono than a good board because of the 80/20 problem. So no need to put a second mechanism in - doesn’t make sense at all for me.

Nope, you are full of it. The randomness of the distribution of colors has a weak random function. To a degree that I feel you are manipulating the random with some weight function. I have gathered much data on the distribution of the gem colors and think you have a serious issue. I invite you to conduct statitistical analysis of your random boards and see that they are weak.

I believe that all your random functions are weighted by you or maybe you have a three-year old kid picking your random generators. I run 2 TC20s and in the past three cycles I have pulled 2 pairs. How is it that in a game full of characters, I get to pull 2 pairs of the same toons when you say it is random.

The absolute worse was when I fought a PVP battle where the tank was a warrior and he rolled 3 times on his rez with only 1 pt to his rez ability. Tha is 6% chance to rez, for this event to happen it is 0.021% chance. I guess I need to play the lotery.

I really like the game but you definately need to take a look at the randomness.

Other evidence of possible weighted randomness is that after 30 to 40 chest events, I have not received a single component for 4* or 5* ascention. Not one! and you expect us to gather 4 to 6 of a type?

Again, the game is cool, but these issues need to be reviewed. You can very easily monitor the randomness of the game by testing the results and coparing them to the possibility. To be honest if I leave the game it will be because it feels unfair and has the feeling that all you want is to frustrate gamers so they purchase items. but then again, that is the problem with gaming in today’s world!

3 Likes