Something positive

May I ask, what/where is this Beezers ranking that you mention?

1 Like

also big congrats to you and your family @Steve9999 !!!

3 Likes

Hi Steve9999,
its here on the forum:

He posts twice a week ( after the war) in this thread.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Also, congratulations to you, @Steve9999! Shall we open a grandfather’s club here? :wink:

3 Likes

@Steve9999
Off topic I know. But I couldn’t let it go …
Congratulations on becoming a grandfather…
I myself have four … one granddaughter and three grandsons

7 Likes

I initially read this as you have four grandfathers.

That would be pretty notable! :wink:

5 Likes

My NCAA Tournament Bracket is looking like I brought a mono blue team for attack. All red markings. My South region is busted. Doesn’t sound positive, but it is, because I can now enjoy life without having to worry about the results of the NCAA games.

2 Likes

Congrats!! Your granddaughter is really cute :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Congrats to you too @Steve9999 :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Well, no more missions for the first time ever. I used to not really care about missions until S5 started, when I didn’t even have S3 avatar missions finished, but I decided to do them all.

14 Likes

Wow that is fantastic! Season 3 broke me, so i am very slowly going there

4 Likes

This past war, we got a weird matchup… 24 (us) vs 25 (opponent team)… So we are short of 6 flags to begin with… Then one member did not use any of his 6 flags while the other side used all their flags…

Guess what… We still won and I got a lvl 3 holy aether too. Great way to start the week.

4 Likes

nicely done!!! :slight_smile: that was some good offense on your ally’s part!

1 Like

I sucked at this war but my teammates did well to cover me up. My defense did well though - burned 8 flags from the other side for 3 kills.

More importantly, our leader kicked that guy who never used his flags immediately after the war was over!

3 Likes

Such a nice feeling when one’s defense holds up really well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I must be on some very lucky streak this week. Started off by getting Phenexa on Friday and Crystalis on Saturday. Then Asterius on Sunday morning, before I went to church. Sunday night, after reset, I got Ruby and Cleaver from the Contest of Elements and Roostley from Springvale. Monday, Santa swung by the portal gates, Sun Quan leapt out on Tuesday, and his morning, I pulled Doxan. And just now, decided to do a couple of pulls and got Queen Guowang. These should last me until SG releases the apocalyptic Omega Aethers.

3 Likes

Well I got another alpha aether in my rare Titan loot …l will add it to my inventory

12 Likes

11 Likes

sweet! enjoy your nice new hero!

4 Likes

I am grilling cheeseburgers and bacon for dinner . I have all my dry ingredients measured out for Chocolate Peanut butter chip and walnut cookies for dessert. I also start my new job Monday . Enjoying my last few days off .

12 Likes