Something positive

This is my something positive for today :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Wouah, that’s a reason to celebrate :tada: :sparkles: ! Amazing!

And with three 4*!

3 Likes

Thanks tons :slight_smile: mono is always a risk and I’m glad it worked out today

2 Likes

Yep, big risk, big win! That’s a really big win :wink:

2 Likes

it’s definitely not a defense I want to be fighting often :wink:

1 Like

If its bragging time, I met a player from our biiig Sister alliance Seven Days Departed yesterday filling my raid chest.

This was tge end

If it was not for „ family honor“ I would have rerolled.
The board was quite good, nine yellow tiles off center, so Furdinand could not fire. With 9 tiles for me its game over except an opponent can fire a special first.

Happy gaming

9 Likes

Two 5* from three TC20. I forgot when my last 5* came. I’m almost ready for next soul exchange.

9 Likes

it is always bragging time on this thread, that’s basically the whole point :stuck_out_tongue: congrats on your win!

5 Likes

Single coin pull.

17 Likes

Well seeing as last war i left a flag for the 1st time ever lol and had under 150pts got overall highest war score
Made up for that blunder :rofl:

And we won :trophy:

12 Likes

sweet, sweet victory!

1 Like

:exploding_head:

Is VC is broken :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I don’t know how many summons i have done in Valhalla portal since it started but finally got the boar :boar:

18 Likes

lol congrats, I could’ve relate. I just can’t ever get the boar. I gave up trying to get him.
Even after 2 more seasons, he is still my only non-5* I never got from all 5 seasons.
I also never pulled S3 5* from the portal ever too, while S2/S4/S5 I pulled at least 1.
I very dislike S3 portal :smiley:.

4 Likes

I’ve become a grandfather. My granddaughter’s name is Tatyana. Life is beautiful and amazing!

Tatyana
:raised_hand: :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Congratulations and best wishes to your cute granddaughter.

Happy real life…

4 Likes

Today we won our first war against a top50 alliance according to Beezers war ranking.
Thank you again @Beezer and Ghostchili for your dedication and good work.

And thank you Atas for the nice war, you had some bad luck with one player.

Happy gaming

8 Likes

congratulations, and welcome to Tatyana!!

3 Likes

nice win, and kudos to all for what seemed to have been a very good, fun war!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Hexa
I became a grandfather about 4 months ago … a little boy in my case. It’s wonderful. Enjoy.

7 Likes