Something positive

everyone familiar with how to get top scores in events is aware of how much of a chore it can be to farm boards. and even when you get a good board, you still have to play it well.

on Epic 7, the starting board gave me an on-color horizonal diamond with two more on-color tiles below it, so when i made the diamond, it popped itself. not only that, but i got a chest on the first wave. the second move was risky because i didn’t have an obvious move to generate a good cascade, but it worked out, so i cleared wave 1 with axes and combos on every move.

i ALMOST messed up the second wave because i didn’t notice i got a chest on the second wave too! i almost used battle items before realizing i needed to make more board moves to break the chest’s invincibility. i popped the off-color diamond from the previous move, and what does the cascade result in? another off-color diamond :joy: so i pop that, it gives me enough on-color cascades that i can pop the wave with battle items, and the bosses were cake since i was at full mana on all heroes and still have all my small and medium mana potions.

four moves, all 3-6 combos, two chests, and here’s the end result:

14 Likes