Some dark smoke in map

There’s something smokes in middle of my Map.

where specifically are you seeing the smoke?

Must be the fog of war

3 Likes

Perhaps is just the steam coming from the mines?

My miners have been complaining about that. I’ve ensured them that it’s mostly probably not toxic.

My Chief Alchemist has told me that it is indeed extremely toxic, but has assured me that it doesn’t matter, as the average life expectancy of a mine worker is already so abysmally low that they are 99% more likely to die in a work related accident long before they succumb to the toxic effects of the fumes they’re inhaling on a daily basis.

6 Likes

On a tree and over the river beside the tree. Between my Hunter’s lodge and my barracks. There is only one black thing in the whole map. It is fixed and motionless. It is clear that it is a graphic error.

Yours looks exactly like mine??

I think what you are calling “smoke” they would call “shading”

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s just shadows on the parts of the base where the sun don’t shine.

Graphic laziness maybe, but it’s not a glitch. It’s how the base has always looked. At least as far back as I can remember, anyway.

Are you referring to this:

@Cheds may be right. Just a simple shading to emphasize some dark tunnel or cave along the cliff.

1 Like

Or it’s

Smoke on the water

5 Likes

Whatever next?

FIRE IN THE SKY

2 Likes

… or

PEBBLES ON THE GROUND

… or

LEAVES ON TREES

1 Like

I love it when a plan comes together.

200 (1)

3 Likes

Kinda looks like the lock Ness monster.

mg21328502.300-1_300

3 Likes

Btw it’s amazing that after 4 years(!) @aminvolcano posts again to claim a visual glitch! Been here since the begining almost, right? How’s the game treating you, pal?

It looks like toxic mold. Quickly, disinfect the area with a 10% bleach solution before it propagates any further.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s just shadows. Some areas are dark, because of the way the sun hits it.

Surprisingly, you mentioned that I will post after 4 years. The game treats me about 40% well.Reporting a visual error indicates that I like this game. how about you?

Somedays better than the others as always… Wish raid formations would come back :grinning:

Its over. That mine has the high ground!

1 Like