Some advice would be nice

OK, I can maxlevel one 5* from each of the five colors. Taking into account wars and titans, which of each are the best choice.

RED
Jean-Francois
Khagan
Azlar
Elena

GREEN
Bertila
Horghall
Lianna
Heimdall
Ratatoskr
Elradir
Kingston
Evelyn
Kadilen
Elkanen

BLUE
Magni
Richard
Isarnia
Thorne
Alasie
Frosth
Russula

YELLOW
Leonidas
Justice
Joon
Uraeus
Akkorog
Bai Yeong
Roc
Mushashi

PURPLE
Alfrike
Malicna
Grimble
Kunchen
Domitia
Quintus
Obakan
Sartana

I am leaning towards Russula because of her mana gain rate. Seems good for both wars and titans. Also, Heimdall’s ability to bring back 2 dead allies is a plus. Faced that in a war recently.

The only 5* I have maxlevel now are:
Kageburado
Vivica x2
Zulag
Telluria
Marjana
Mitsuko
Glenda
Raffaele

Purple:
First option for me would be Alfrike. She will continue to be a killer for a long time and the best defender for very fast wars/ tournaments. Not to mention amazing in events. Second options would be Grimble to control minion defenses and Malicna for the elemental link. Kunchen is a great healer, but you already have many.

Yellow:
I hesitate between Uraeus and Akkarog. Uraeus is a great sniper and really good against minions, but he is average. Akkarog hits three very hard and he is fast. The re-arranging though is not very useful and is more of a deterrent.

Blue:
Here I hesitate the most. Russula is quite good on defense. Frosth is great for the minions (works well with Glenda) and the elemental link and Alasie a great sniper.

Green:
Evelyn for the elemental defense down and hit three. She will help both your offense and titan scores. Other options Kingston - great sniper and really good attack down and Heimdall for the overheal and the revive.

Red
I think I would wait to pull someone more suitable. If you don’t want to wait Jean-Francois or Khagan are the best options, probably leaning more towards Jean-Francois because his fast speed makes him more versatile in many situations. Khagan hits really hard, but he is slow and kind of squishy.

3 Likes

Problem here is I am getting nerfed constantly on Red. Troops and heroes. I’ve only ever had 6 Red 5* and listed them all.

I guess you mean your luck with reds is not great :slight_smile: In that case, Jean-Francois is a very decent option. And he will have great synergy with next month HotM.

1 Like

I’ve got him max 3rd tier. I can ascend him in one shot and just level up from there.

In my honest opinion.
Red - wait for something better (or Khagan)
Green - Heimdall
Blue - Alasie
Yellow - Akkarog
Purple - Alfrike
Whichever hero you choose, good luck

It depends if your prority is war or Titan:
Titan:
Red- Elena, reposte and insane tile damage but squishi.
Green - Evelyn
Yellow - Joon
Blue - Isarnia
Purple - Sartana

War:Isarnia
Red- JF
Green- Evelyn or Elradir
Blue -Frosth, great in stack withGlenda and Raffa
Yellow - Uraeus or Joon
Purple- Malicna or Grimble or Sartana

Happy gaming

Red- JF