[SOLVED] War alliance spectator mode?

Think they giving the grass a chance to grow back first before allowing regiments on it again.

1 Like

Bonjour, pareil chez nous. Mode spectateur

Staff is aware of issue, they are working on a fix.

2 Likes

For some reason I’m in “spectator mode” and cannot set my defense…please help 21hrs to war

2 Likes

Translation: Hello, I allow myself to answer, I have no solution but apparently everyone is concerned.
I too am in spectator mode.
Grrr :wink:

Edited by Rook

If SG dev looking into this…, I guess this hasn’t anything todo with client version? I’ve seen early this morning… March 16th post in announcements regarding new version, and nothing yet for game update. :grin:

It a known issue. SG is on it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems as if they solved it… :smile:

Same here…please try found solution becouse need prepared heroe’s for war…this is big problem for all of us.I hope thet all will be resolved soon.thank u. strong text

Bonjour, pas pour tout le monde en toute évidence. Je suppose que l’on doit patienter un peu :blush:

I suspect my listed opponents are hoping this bug sticks around, the poor doomed souls. But unbalanced matching and unwitting newbies joining dead alliances are two other issues.

Not yet…you can see “Spectator mode” still at the bottom. (Just took this pic):

2 Likes

Mine says “Conquerer Mode”.

No, I won’t post a screenshot!

Glad to see devs are on this. Glad to see community is, too!

All set! Thank you!!

Fixed… Yep :slight_smile:

Fixed.
THANK YOU!!!

Well done! Quick fix and now you can enjoy your weekend! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Rook…give me one mail thet i can writh u…in here a cant sent some messagges…we in to alleance had problem with players…Thank you.

Just seeing this and experiencing it now. How do I get out of spectator mode?

@Breadbasket

go into the war screen
there is a box “participate in wars”
put a check mark into that box

you will participate in the wars, after the current one

1 Like