[SOLVED] Servers are down (1 Feb)

why all of us at the alliance can’t connect to the server ? my son as will on a difrent device and difrent country he can’t connect to the server .

1 Like

Okay - guess everybody goes crazy right now ;)! Well… so do I (a little!)

What a weird idea. Why would you want something in real life when you can get things in the game :scream:

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from 10 years ago playing Facebook Poker. Many lost all their progress & wasn’t rewarded. Lost all my chips, they just dismissed all the complaints & caused many to abandon ship. I hate the fact that Zynga is involved with SG. I don’t trust them at all

Wide spread problem, server overload.

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic)

Oh c’mon everyone! Take it easy! ■■■■ happens sometimes. And as far I remember it’s first time of such global crash. Give Devs time and I am pretty sure there will be compensation (Devs always give it for such troubles). So relax and go take some tea\coffee :wink:

6 Likes

Awful We must demand compensation for a new quest … Better gems. Some people besides the quest, resources . and the camps were not launched … like me. 44 the energy disappeared into empty, I wanted to open the chest, but no!Titan 11 * runs away! A lot of resources spent … need compensation titan… from it could be valuable items.

Was in the middle of a fight when I got this message

i have this trouble first. Close game. Run game. Check your connection. This server down

Same here (20 characters)

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic)

1 Like

Funny how a TECHINCAL issue occures and everybody expects the jackpot as a consolation. If my oven quits working at the restaurant, does that mean I have to give all the customers their entire dinner for free?

2 Likes

I require a fully ascended Kunchen as compensation!!!111

3 Likes

Was right in the middle of 18-6 hard and I get booted. All that lost world energy…sucks

1 good thing, I can finish my chocolate mousse :joy:

6 Likes

Have SGG tried turning the server off and on again…

4 Likes

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr… :rage::rage:

Don’t you just HATE when that happens! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: