[SOLVED] Not sure if this is a bug; Posidon vs cJabberwocky

Not sure if this is working as it was meant to, or if this is a bug, but I fired Posidon before cJabberwocky attacked, and the poison with negative mana generation still took effect:

3 Likes

Did you notice if the lowered mana generation worked or not? Immunity to negative mana effects should have warded your heroes from the negative effect wich comes along with the damage over time.

I am not sure about this one either.

There problems with other similar heroes where an other ailment is attached to a Corrosive damage over time.
So it can be a problem.

I am asking Staff for clarification.

1 Like

No, unfortunately, I made the assumption that it took effect. I’ll have to try it again next time I see one a cJabberwocky in the wild, and double check that the negative mana took effect vs just the poison damage.

2 Likes

It’s most likely a bug, Jabberwock shouldn’t even be poisoning anything to begin with. Because skills in this game are bundled together. If one effect of skill is negated, none of them should work.

1 Like

Je pense que le bug de 21h à 5h sur la guerre des 3 royaumes a provoqué une instabilité du jeu
J’ai pu finir mes attaques y’a 2 heures vue que ma guerre avait disparu comme nombreux d’autres joueurs

I’m not sure if this is a bug. I lean toward yes, so.I am posting it. Poseidon blocks “new negative mana effects.” Corrosive poison lowers mana regen, and does damage.

According to corrosive faq I found attached to page on Dark Lord,

Dark Lords corrosive poison can be mana shielded by clerics due to the secondary effect

HOTMs can resists the whole corrosive effect, if they are immune to first or secondary effect e.g. Reuben and Ranvir both can resist Dark Lords status ailment

It seems to reason that blocking new negative mana effects should apply to part of corrosive poison, and if clerics and HOTM passives resist all based on being able to resist part, then Poseidon, too.

Video:

[Forum links in reply]

Quote from DL page

Originated from discussion:

Found my post, finally, similar issue:

@Dudeious.Maximus can we maybe merge my topic here? Same issue.

2 Likes

So crazy, I searched Poseidon and corrosive in the bugs forum (separately), read the top 20ish on each and didn’t find this :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Update to v47 build in beta. Issue can be marked as solved.

2 Likes

This issue is fixed in the Version 47 update which we have started rolling out to players. I’ll mark the topic as solved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.