[SOLVED] MASTER THREAD - Fables Challenge Event Scoring and Rewards Issue (12 Oct)

This is unfair, l have ranked high to get my tokens ready for the ninja tower. If l had known that l wouldnt play the tournament.

i didn’t get anything… just garbage

How are you determining/knowing who has the incorrect or no loot and rewarding them?
Is it only people that submitted a ticket, or do you have another way you can see it?

It is based on our internal data, so all players affected should get the rewards, regardless of whether they contacted us or not.

5 Likes

Ok thanks, that’s great to know.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the honest answer and good luck with the issue resolution!

2 Likes

Yesterday you say tomorrow be prizes from challenge event, today you speak tomorrow. Are you sure when be prizes from challenge event?

I have updated, I uninstalled but I still don’t see the awards! :rage:

There’s been many threads on this.

If you received no or incorrect loot from the event, tap Options → Support → Support in the game and report it to SGG.

1 Like

Check main thread. Staff responded that rewards will most probably be distributed tomorrow (Wednesday). There are really so many threads created when there is official one with everything you need to know plus Staff updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Havent received any event loot yet!

If I understood right, you don’t have to send support ticket, if you didn’t get loot. Only if you got wrong loot. All should get their rewards without support ticket.

Still no loot. :frowning: is this still being worked on?

Still not receiving my awards from the event.
Yesterday I saw that it would be today.

Still waiting,

I struggled a lot to stay on top, how can you guarantee that I will receive the prizes?

I would make a screenshot with the proof of your position, and, then, if by any chance you won’t get the right reward, you’ll be able to get touch with support individually. But for now, I think we should just wait, and I’m somehow confident that everything will be resolved pretty soon.

any news? i don’t recibe My awards.

I didnt get rewords for Fabels of Grimforest, where to comlain to get my rewords?

This is a known issue, expect to receive your rewards later today :slight_smile:

I still have not received the awards of positions in my two accounts that already happened ???

No worry just give us all Rank 1 Rewards so you don’t have to work all day long and manage it manually :sunglasses: