[SOLVED] Incorrect Spring Offer (Apr 15, 2021) MASTER

That would be very illegal

apparently whatever SG doing to the players is legal, but if they mess up and you get a deal, that’s illegal :rofl::rofl:

So, now what @KiraSG? I bought the original offer and blew through the food within minutes by leveling heroes and troops. How do you propose to correct the error as it applies to me and others who bought it in good faith and have already used it?

Furthermore, many have made an excellent point. Just by the mere happenstance that I was still awake when the offer went live, and I was able to make the purchase is completely unfair to my fellow gamers who are now unable to do as I did.

From my perspective, you’re only fair recourse is to own your mistake, reinstate the offer, and take your lumps like adults.

9 Likes

Actually I didnt miss the offer. I think it is complete garbage that some players now have an advantage because of yet another mistake SG made. And in true SG fashion, they would rather ■■■■ off thousands of players rather than make some money and give them a good deal. What a joke. No wonder so many players are leaving the game.

5 Likes

SG just gave the advantage for some people who saw and took the offer to buy the food bundles and shorten the process of troops leveling for approximately 6 - 12 months. Do you believe this is fair? This is unacceptable!!

7 Likes

This is an urban myth and was never the case.

5 Likes

I literally watched the video of the beta tester in his beta account show his opening board, Then he logged out of it and into his regular account, and had the exact same starting board. Then SG made a very low key announcement that the bug was fixed regarding that issue lmfao. Ya some myth lol

No it was real. It was a board seed issue that existed. Rigs was very involved in it at the time. It was fixed and nothing more said about it.

1 Like

how comes no one from SG coming with reply what’s going to happen with those who bought the food… :rofl:

1 Like

I want this offer too, it isnt fair for All These who couldnt bought it :frowning:

5 Likes

They are trying to come up with the worst plan possible, to anger as many players as possible. Once they figure that out, we will hear from them lol

4 Likes

I don’t see it as something that should be “fixed” or “solved” at all. There was an offer and it had a price on it and players bought it. Players can’t be blamed or punished for a purchase they made, paying exactly what the price tag said. This isn’t a bug that somebody abused intentionally, knowing that it was a bug. Players are not obligated to know what price exactly SG wanted to put on a certain offer. They paid what the price tag said. Nothing more, nothing less

2 Likes

This is really messed up. I bought it thinking i would get the ham at the end kinda like it was a bonus thing. Then that didnt happen. All my team mates bought it and now i cant get it.

Totally messed up. Can we request our money back?

I definitely want my money back!

2 Likes

I bought the offer, but I think it’s unfair to the players who couldn’t buy it anymore. If you take it back then you should be quick or all the food is gone. I have only consumed 1 x 500k food. Please find a solution quickly.

That there was an advantage is a myth. I was there. The bug was reported and fixed within hours. It had been previously reported and not acted upon. As wars and events do not run concurrently in beta and live it was impossible to gain any advantage. Most testers were not aware of it. Rigs caused a ton of drama by blowing it all over the forum.

It’s off topic but I’m pointing it out because it’s an extremely annoying myth that rears its ugly head every now and again (the topic, not Rigs)

4 Likes

This would be not. This is not like nefing heroes since you don’t pay for them directly. Here the offer was bought directly and the players got what they were promised. If SG would take that from them, they would have to propose them the return of money at the very least, as this is a false advertising and possibly even a fraud, depending on country laws.

And before someone inevitably starts with 'But in ToS it’s written … ’ I just say that if ToS is in disagreement with country laws then country laws take precedence. And I am sure Finland and USA have this covered.

And there is also the issue with those that bought offer the moment it was changed, as they didn’t receive the thing they were promised and essentially are frauded.

2 Likes

@Gryphonknight seriously. We need our money back for those who didnt get ham. Do we need to file a report with sg?

You know this isnt fair

2 Likes

They should definitely bring back the offer for everyone. 40 million food is such an insane amount. Just thinking about how long it will take me to invest this much into troops otherwise makes me sick

6 Likes

Way to go SG, this is a self created mess, leaving it alone would have just made alot of happy players rather than the current situation… At zero cost, in fact you would have made a record amount of money lol.

3 Likes

So we know it had been reported and not acted upon by SG. We know it gave the beta testers who were aware of this an advantage as far as boards go. But at the same time you say it was fixed within hours, and you want us to believe that only a small number of players knew about it. I am regularly amazed at what people will defend for SG. SG knew about it and didnt act on it, and SG of course wants to make Rigs look like the bad guy. Victim shaming at its best.

1 Like