[SOLVED] Incorrect Spring Offer (Apr 15, 2021) MASTER

Can we buy it?

17 Likes

It does look a bit to generous

1 Like

There was an issue with today’s calendar that has now been resolved. Apologies for the confusion.

4 Likes

Which is not a bad thing, I thought this game was finally making an offer that actually thanked the player base. I was naive, should have known it was a bug

37 Likes

What will now happens to all how buyed this offer?

Will they loose the food? @KiraSG

I’m sure without the food many didn’t buyed this offer

8 Likes

Oh that’s sad. I thought it’s the QOL improvement :rofl:

19 Likes

What happen with the offers that I buy first???

They shouldn’t take it back, even though it’s their mistake, it was advertised, purchased, and correct items received at the time of purchase.

If a supermarket makes a pricing mistake, they don’t follow you home and break into your house to claim back the items.

34 Likes

I really hope so, but this game surprises us every single day.

4 Likes

Exactly many people brought it just because of food bundles. It’s advertised so we brought it. Now if they take it back it’s unfair.

4 Likes

Maybe we get an WE Flask for compensation :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

In the unlikely event they did you could take it up with Google or Apple. Its not like the Morlovia event where players were unfairly gaining free items, far from it. The bug has been fixed now.

If SG had any common sense, like retailers, they’d leave a harmless error like this up, and say “whoops! Oh well, happy Thursday everyone, have this one on us” and rake in the cash.

23 Likes

so someone has 40M food more than me :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Sorry guys , but it was unreal :frowning:

Exactly. It happened, they should have rolled with it.
Because:

• if they take it back from the ones who bought it, it is unfair to them
  • if they do not, it is unfair to the ones who did not buy the offer yet, they are at disadvantage now

So everyone is potentially hurt now. They could just suck it up, take in the cash and allow the players to have a little food boost. Most would certainly buy it today.

Anyway, food-iron need is so much unbalanced in the game, especially for developed players, that this boost is actually needed!

21 Likes

Exactly. Let’s hope the staff read this, have a little meeting, reinstate the offer and create some much-needed goodwill in the community and boosted income for them. Then everyone’s happy and at what cost, eh?

9 Likes

It’s a good idea. They win money, we food. All Happy

5 Likes

Thank you, I hope so. Though I would be pleasantly surprised with this outcome. But I believe reinstating the offer IS the only fair solution to the playerbase as a whole.

7 Likes

Incorrect adjective used.

Perhaps spoiled?

7 Likes

@KiraSG do you know what happened now with the players that buy the offers?