[SOLVED] Game Crashes When Pressing Message Button (Android, v20.1.3)

thats why i wont update to .3 thx :wink:

Same is here . Samsung note 9 , android 9.

We have the same problem, after the update.

I have the same problem. I have android. Samsung A6+.

before updating

message system was working

I can’t enter messages now

This should be fixed now, please update your game (build 976)!

7 Likes

Not solved on Android. No new update

1 Like

now came the update

problem solved

2 Likes

I updated the game and everything works fine. Thank you very much for your quick response to the problem.

2 Likes

ty for fixing a problem. Thought it was my internet connection since happened irregularly.

1 Like

Game crashes all the time after recent rebuild. Just lost a raid when I won but it crashed. Now just won a raid and it took me to the raid tourney page. Then it crashed again. This game needs beer QC before releasing builds. I refuse to spend any $ since it will crash .

This issue is still ongoing. It started happening again today … I tried 4 times to get into the game but each time the offer came up and I touched the screen, the game closed.

It always happens immediately - so far (touch wood), it hasn’t happened during any actual battles but it’s very annoying.

@zephyr1 it’s obviously not solved but I didn’t think I should change the heading.

This sounds like a different issue than the game crashing when pressing the message button for the chat, right?

Are you still having that issue that this thread was about, or are you having a different issue causing crashes?

It’s still a similar issue in that it closes immediately. Before it was when I first touched chat, now it’s when I first come on the game and touch the offer or the first pop up advertising the hero.

For my husband it’s whenever he touches Onatel (similar to the recent complaint about Danzburro (sp?)

I think you should open a new bug thread for each of those, and reference back to this one.

It doesn’t happen all the time either. It’s very unpredictable. I’m hoping for now that SG is just monitoring the bugs thread and taking notes.

If it actually starts affecting my battles, then I’ll certainly report it.

At the moment it’s just annoying!

They definitely monitor the bugs threads, but I think similar but separate issues are likely to be overlooked if buried in a thread about a solved bug that might be unrelated from a coding/fixing standpoint.

It’s also a lot harder for other players with the same issue to find and consolidate reports without a separate thread.

So I still think it’s worth making a separate thread for it if you continue experiencing it.

Is it possible for you to create a new thread and move my post?

I’m not sure what I’d call it since it seems to encompass a few different issues.

EDIT: maybe Game Crashes Immediately After Opening?

I suggest making a separate thread for each separate issue.

Is it always specifically after tapping on the offer window? If so, I’d include that in the title.

Okay, I’ll start a new thread and see if we get other players joining in on the fun!

1 Like