[SOLVED] Game Crashes When Pressing Message Button (Android, v20.1.3)

@zephyr1 looks like this issue is still affecting some players. Perhaps the link title should be changed and the complaints directed to it?

@princess1 Do you mean for this thread?

As a reminder, as a Forum Regular, you can rename or recategorize any thread on the Forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I have in the past. I wasnā€™t sure about this one as I thought it may be a known (solved) issue.

Iā€™m not sure ā€” is there another thread about this issue?

After the new update i canā€™t chat!!!
When i tap to chat the game shut down.

20.1.3 on Note 8. Soon as I tap chat it closes. Restarted phone etc. First time I have this bug. Going mad.

1 Like

I also can cofirm it. New update and game closing if i touch chat.

Itā€™s happened to me a couple of times since the update. I thought it was fixed for me, but itā€™s baccckkkk!

1 Like

Same problem here with the latest updateā€¦everything runs ok until i touch the chat, then the game closes!

Game version: 20.1.3 build 975

Phone: Samsung S8 ( SM-G950F), Android 9

Same problem whit chat afher last update

Moderatorā€™s Note

I messaged the Staff to let them know about this thread.

When you are posting, please include:

• the OS youā€™re on (Android, iOS)
  • the phone manufacturer and model
  • the app version and build number (you can find this under Options > About, or on the startup screen on the bottom right)

Iā€™m hoping the additional info will help the devs track down the cause faster, so they can resolve it.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s happening much less frequently to me since the update, only a couple of times over several game openings. Much improved since the update but itā€™s obviously not quite fixed yet.

Game version: 20.1.3 build 975

Tablet: Samsung Android

1 Like

My game is crushing every time I enter chat after last update

This oneā€™s almost about the same thing.

1 Like

Android 9
Sony XA2

Hi all,

2 members of my alliance report that after 18 April update 20.1.3 975 Android game crashes and chat doesnā€™t work. Does anyone else experience the same?

Thanks.
nes

1 Like

I have the same experience

Lots of players saying the same thing here

@zephyr1

2 Likes

Thank you for the reports and my apologies for this issue. We are currently investigating this here and hope to get it resolved as soon as possible!

6 Likes