[SOLVED] Class Quest Ends Up with Error (Trials of Mysticism / 23 Jan)

I just completed the final task. As soon as I did I received the following error message and now have to re-do the task…

My internet connection is just fine…

2 Likes

Same happened to me on the second level, really frustrating, got lucky to win and now nothing :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same problems. And I try for 2 Times the livell.

1 Like

Exactamente lo mismo, y creo que me ha pasado a la vez que a ti, en lo que me he registrado y tal… termino mi tercer ataque, gastando bombas, banderas, tonicos… a la primera, me sale el botin y automáticamente la pantalla de error, me ha quitado las 20 banderas de vida, y como sino hubiera jugado… y mi conexion igual de bien. Estoy indignada.

I had the same, after completing lvl 2 imediately server problem

2 Likes

Thank you for the reports, we are currently looking into this issue and hope to get it resolved as soon as possible. We’ll keep you updated here!

3 Likes

Yep, Same happened to me too. Quite annoying waste of flags tbh.

This should be fixed now - my apologies for the issue!

6 Likes

Same happended to me and I lost a whole bunch of battle items and gems used to complete the quest… Can I get back all that I lost?

Same thing just happened to me to got halfway thu giving me my rewards then came up with that.
Took the 12 flags aswell

Let me know how that goes!

I had it with the raid 2 days ago… screen you have won just trying to get on … connection error… lost 50 cups…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.