[SOLVED] Cannot connect to Empire and Puzzles (21 Jan)

Our team has the same issue. 2 of our members are trying to attack in last mins but the game was freezing. That made us llost some flags.

1 Like

Same problem in our alliance for me and another member in last few minutes of the AW.

2 Likes

Same here. One of the members was unable to attack for at least 15 minutes, while “attacking”: just staring the time goes by, with no other attack possibility. After a while it was over with 0 result. Seems not ok. Yet she was unable to attack, as also as the enemy was blocked, hence nobody else could attack.
The screenshot text translation “target is being attacked”.

2 Likes

Oh, I had the same problem for myself and my husband! It pretty much messed up the whole war since it was a 6vs6 war, but what annoys me even more is the fact that our PoV progress is now 5/6 for the both of us.
I made a ticket thinking it wasn’t something other players experienced and didn’t bother to check the forum at the time, but now I see I’m not the only one with this issue.
Fingers crossed it will get solved!
:cookie:

1 Like

Our team is named 滷肉飯. We can not login at last 10 mins.

I have lost my war by one point, with an attack of 0 per bug. Now they will send a bottle, which will also receive the one who has given the triumph. Give it all up or it will be unfair.

What I said, a vial of titan, received by everyone, including my rival, after stealing my war and time. You have no shame

I was raiding for the tournament, disconnected and attack lost with 0 points. And 1 raid flask is the compensation? I hope to get through tomorrow with my last set of attacks to stay in top 1%, if not the loss could be much higher than a raid flask

I am having the same issue on my iPhone 12 max. Just downloaded the game to my wife’s iPhone (12 but not max) and was able to connect to my Game Center account without any problems. It appears to me that the game is not fully loading.

One of our team has received the energetic bottle, others have not. Will we get it? Thanks.

Always the same… We know about it… we fixed it! They do nothing… From time to time this happens, so where is the fix?

No. They determine who was affected based on data they have.

It does sometimes include people that weren’t online; I had an alt (no longer play it) that received it; my account didn’t. Both devices were next to me as I slept.

1 Like

This issue is still happening, just happen again to myself today, but happy keep losing resources.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.