[SOLVED] April HOTM- Zarga Stats different in Version 66 (April 5, 2024)

Wtf???
V65, v66

@Petri

5 Likes

lol even cards are affected now.

@PlayForFun guess need your help to beep Control. Thanks

2 Likes

Difference in stats, of course Power, bleed and to a less extent still missing the family year! Now it’s really buggy!

I guess there is an existing report somewhere @PlayForFun .

2 Likes

omg i really hope she will not be tuned down

2 Likes

I am asking Staff about this.

2 Likes

If this hero’s power is lowered it will be a millennial disappointment for me (every subsequent HOTM has a little more power, so I was hoping this was a permanent change and the heroes of the month would have modern stats to match today’s meta). Just stats, not skills.

I think you need to evacuate this game, these announced dragons might just be the nail in the coffin now.

2 Likes

I have received an answer from Staff.

Zarga has accidentally released in V65 with pre-balance stats.
The stats seen in V66 are the correct intended figures.

6 Likes

2 days of enjoyment. Back to real life now :sweat_smile:

I’d still max it if i get it though. Better than many recent HOTMs. The axe on stats was a bit too much to be honest. That’s 200+ points from all three.

2 Likes

That’s a shame, seemed like the strongest HOTM since Roughian but not so sure now

This would not only seem to confirm that Zygna has indeed closed the QA/QC department but also raises some serious questions regarding their sign-off procedures.

It also shows a worrying lack of interest in communicating with their player base customers. It is a sad state of affairs when forum members have to highlight the fix to the wider community.

5 Likes

I like that this thread has a “solution”. Not being able to have enough capable employees to have this fixed before releasing is inexcusable.

@PlayForFun , thanks for the quick update. I no way point fingers at you for this “solution”, you are the best advocate for the little guys like us and I appreciate you immensely.

6 Likes

Totally agree with this statement. :arrow_up:

In PlayForFun we trust, in Zynga not so much… and less and less as more and more things like this occur and they try to hide it.
We all know mistakes can occasionally happen but it’s the frequency and the way they get dealt with that makes all the difference.

8 Likes

What pre-balance stats?

“Pre” like in before, from what i remember before the balance the stats were smaller and that is why the balance was made to increase the stats of some heroes.

This is just trash, sincerely.

And why does this BUG ticket has a Solution? They didn’t fix anything, reverse stats to 977 that is the solution.

Otherwise false advertising might be a strong claim in a very real lawsuit.

This is what i see now in V66!!! This is false advertising, there are regulations for that!!!

3 Likes

Given that I still see Zarga shown with the 977 power in the portal page, I think this is a very real concern.

I agree and would wholeheartedly support this. Making HotM so much weaker than event heroes is a real problem (at ~930 power, they are about as far behind as S1 4* are behind S1 5* in terms of stats). HotM are in fact 5* so they should have 5* stats.

4 Likes

Уважаемые разработчики! Уже очень продолжительное время все герои месяца выходят в релиз совершенно не конкурентноспособными, откровенно плохими. Я Вас очень прошу рассмотреть моё обращение и улучшить качество всех героев месяца, в том числе и текущего, хотя бы, не нерфить его. Это не справедливо для тех кто уже имеет и повышает данного персонажа!!!

2 Likes

Please note that the primary language of the forum is English (except the Foreign Languages section ).

Translation:

Dear developers! For a very long time now, all the heroes of the month have been released completely uncompetitive, downright bad. I kindly ask you to consider my appeal and improve the quality of all the heroes of the month, including the current one, at least not to nerf him. This is not fair for those who already have and are promoting this character!!!

1 Like

Dear developers! For a very long time, all the heroes of the month have been released completely uncompetitive, frankly bad. I really ask you to consider my appeal and improve the quality of all the heroes of the month, including the current one, at least not to spoil it. This is not fair for those who already have and promote this character!!!

1 Like

Again: Missed opportunity. It won‘t hurt them… :roll_eyes:

Again if you can’t bring anything to the table then just don’t show how uneducated you are and be a clown somewhere else…