So Long and Thanks Says the Fish!

Things happen. And sometimes they change … things. :woozy_face: It’s nothing physical.

In short, to everyone who’s interested, I’m taking a break from the game and the forum. Maybe I’ll come back soon, maybe it’ll take longer, maybe I’ll never come back, I don’t know myself.

No sentimentality, zero regrets. :smirk: You’ll all get over it. :roll_eyes:

You know who I will miss… :cry:

I wish everyone who, from my biased point of view, deserves it the best heroes and the most exciting and successful wars and raids. And all the happiness in the world.

So long.

28 Likes

You will always be present in spirit on the counting thread, and we will miss you in Kit Kat Corner too :cry:

Enjoy your change of pace and the extra “free” time, I’m sure you will find something to fill it :smiley: ( or someone else will find a few odd jobs for you :rofl: )

Loving the Hitchhikers Guide reference :dolphin: :fish: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Hope to hear from you in the future, but until then…

Auf Wiedersehen, mein Freund.

12 Likes

Sad to see you go, but I fully understand the need to. Pike will always mean six, and anyone who doesn’t except it as a 6, I’ll post a 0 on them! :smiling_imp:

I do hope you enjoy what time you spent here on what you will be spending it on somewhere.

and hopefully @discobot deigns to choose you in the extravagonza for an egg.

12 Likes

bye tail
Take care Pike! May the waves be kind, the currents warm and the tides take you safely to where you need to be.
Until we meet again.

Live Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

12 Likes

Don’t believe it!
Covering my ears.
Yada, yada, yada ….

IMG_4121

Is this really “Goodbye my friends”?

Do you what you must do my friend … but I hope this is au revoir, and not goodbye.

12 Likes

What is this sorcery!?
IMG_6171
A cat needs her Pike! I didn’t even eat you and you do this to me?!
Sad kitty! I’m coming over to steal you!

Be good, you fishy fish! :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Go well and have fun

7 Likes

in life sometimes you drift away… nothing stops you from drifting back??? unless theres a sea wall or dam built :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: i havent even played the game the forum is about in like 2 years… i drift, some things i haven’t gone back to… maybe only yet… other things disappeared when i wanted to return, in the end i regret drifting sometimes, sometimes not.

that applies to everything in life, and you only get one, enjoy your drifting, the moments you choose weather they are worth it or not

10 Likes

That’s too bad. Here, there or anywhere…I hope you find happiness.

10 Likes

Thank you for all your contributions to the forum. Good luck and good fortune both for your next adventure! :fish:

8 Likes

Enjoy your break, swim well and enjoy the freedom,

There’s an ocean out there :ocean:

7 Likes

Is that a metaphor? :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t think Pike can live in the ocean for long :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

When he grows up he can!

4 Likes

Grows up into what? A barracuda? :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Please provide us a review of your goodbye post

3 Likes

My dearest @Pike you know how to find me if you are in need. Be well, be healthy and most importantly be happy! I will miss you most of all when I talk with our sweet little kitten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you and your friendship are so treasured! :heart:

11 Likes

I never wanted to hear this news…
I don’t know what to say but I’m sure everyone can understand my feelings.
Wishing you good luck and hoping you’ll be here sometimes :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I think our friends should know about this news :cry:
@Skellet53 @Nirvana29 @NicoX @Mistress_of_Shadows @Luna

10 Likes

:green_heart: you @Pike

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

@Pike - Well, I wasn’t expecting a farewell message from you :cry:. Regardless, I wish you nothing but bliss my friend! Your positivity, quick wit and awesomeness will be missed! Be well!

10 Likes

Now I’m sad, but we will always have LINE. Hugs my dear friend @Pike

6 Likes