Sleepy/Sleeping Heroes / Blinking / Closed Eyes

Noticed this when i got her

1 Like

Oh there’s the post for this! I tried checking the forum but I only used the search function and with “blinking” or “closed eyes” to search. Yes this should be merged I think, I just don’t know how :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha Frida taking a nap Rob :smile:

1 Like

Ima kill our titan in 8 mins :rofl:, ill screen shot his eyes closed

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Haha that’s the one I’d love to see! :wink: Dead kitty.

Good job trying to hide Gerri from -SPRITZ-. Almost did not see that. :slight_smile:

All new ones sleeping on the job. The OG catching zzz zzz.

2 Likes

Here are a couple I got the other day (was bored waiting in a line…)

G. Jackal

Seshat

Morgan Le Fey

Valeria

Grazul

Rumor has it Grimble’s goat sleeps.

1 Like

Rumor confirmed

5 Likes

50:50

Screenshot_20191224_160814

2 Likes

Both Grimble and the goat, but it is really hard to tell with Grimble himself. You can see the animation but it doesn’t look that different when frozen in sleep. Much easier to see on the goat.

Pixie is another who can be put to sleep.

2 Likes

Vela is already bored with this

3 Likes

Nice grab I’m going vto use my EHT to try for her. Got Grimble w just a single coin pull in grimforest w pixie so maybe I get MN plus Vela. Lol …
What’s her skill animation, is it any good, grimbles is comical. Plus him and goat sleep.

Her special animation is pretty cool, it’s a tidal wave across the whole screen sort of like Agwe’s. Seems to be relatively quick so as not to waste too much time in titan fights. Definitely not comical like the goat rider unfortunately…

Costume Richard guess he’s old now and needs a nap…

Bats are supposed to be blind anyway

crumbs… someone post a pic of a sleeping Agwe or Danzaburo and i’ll buy this whole thing.

1 Like