Sleepy/Sleeping Heroes / Blinking / Closed Eyes

I wasn’t sure I could join but I have Peters. I knew the Valeria one but thought she was it. Now I have to launch game again just to see him sleeping. Yay I’m in with the cool kids…lol.

2 Likes

This guy was hard to put to sleep. I had to time it just right!

2 Likes

Ok, I am going to lose my “cool kids card” but I have Peters and I can’t get him to do it. Can someone tell me the secret handshake so I can get into the sleeping club… :sleeping:

2 Likes

Just realized I have never ever ever ever come up against Finley on another player’s team. Does anyone use him? Or is he always sleeping? :sleeping:

I found this one of @rook sleeping…or she’s sneaked away again

11 Likes

That’s definitely “sneaking” :grin::paw_prints:

3 Likes

I see him quite a lot, always in wing and usually with friends like these:

1 Like

On the hero card, hit the magnifying glass to show the full-body view. Then hit the back arrow at just the right moment. Only works on Blinking heroes.

2 Likes

Sleepy Jabberwocky

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, he looks funny as hell with his mouth and tongue wide open like that.

Man, she was so hard to put to sleep. She blinks so fast it took me FOREVER!

3 Likes

Seshat, 'cause she looks the best in everything.

3 Likes

She was a close second for me, but frida looks the most peaceful/pretty with those eyelashes as @Math4lyfe put it.

1 Like

Thanks, I have Buchan and Peters. Guess I can look for others. I tried everything yesterday but couldn’t get it to blink…LOL.

1 Like

Going to have to check some more heroes…

2 Likes

I just discovered you can put this leafy guy to sleep.

Fortunately he blinks slowly.

1 Like

He looks like he’s in the middle of a yawn

Here’s a few more

1 Like

I was in that familiar part of the day when there was nothing much to do, when I had used up all energies and there was nothing urgent with the game, so I just started viewing the full images of heroes on my roster. We’ve all done that, I’m sure, but this time I noticed that some heroes are blinking in their full image, and that I can freeze the image by going back to the hero card if I time it right. :smile:These are the results:

And you better believe that I checked every hero I have if their eyes are also blinking. :smile: But right now that’s all I have. Let’s start the hunt for the rest! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is a thread that covers this. Hard to find cause the title is slightly different to what you’re thinking:

Also just found this one which could also maybe be merged?

@zephyr1, @littleKAF or @Rook merge?

2 Likes