Show me your rewards

Tome from latest Elemental Chest:

15 Likes

13* Titan Loot :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Titan Rewards

16 Likes

Just ascended jackal and got an orb for replacement shortly afterwards. Another shield that will sit doing nothing since I have no heroes to use them on :frowning:

5 Likes

Always need gloves, I’ll take it!

6 Likes

Back to back orbs. The resulting 5/5 titan chest i reveived 5 emblems and 3 gems :frowning:

3 Likes

Ice elemental chest. I only have 1 5* so this was pretty helpful for my 4*s

5 Likes

:smile:

12 Likes

Keep those compasses and gloves coming!

5 Likes

Don‘t know is it something special or not but for me it is the first time getting 13 additional Atlantis-coins.
S2 25-5. Hard Mode.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

2x3* AMs I suppose isn’t all bad, and a WE flask for AR gratefully received :thinking:.

9 Likes

30 emblems is the real star

1 Like

Screenshot_2020-01-23-12-11-06

Such a waste of a flag! Got gloves and timestop so it worked out in the end.

6 Likes

Started at level 4 with this alliance thanks to many on here for advice! But today I’m king! :blush::beer::hotdog::beers::sunglasses:

1 Like

Solid day for me!

First I levelled up (Thanks to AR), granting me another World Energy

Then I opened my monster chest, which I had rushed to be in line with using loot tickets for level-up, I got this:

Then, with my 3 original flags & the level-up I got A-Ranking on a Rare 12* Ancient Tiger which we killed inside of 4 hours of spawning. As a reward I got this:

13 Likes

Fire red chest

9 Likes

10th atlantis pull bonus mat got cape 3/4 for max Richard ascension so that was nice. Yet another shield for a hero I have yet to pull. The compass for top 25% raid tourney was a bonus as well. Not a bad loot morning so far.

4 Likes

horrible chests for a long time, but this titan chest is just barely acceptable for a titan chest, IMO.

11 Likes

If that’s barely acceptable you’ll often be sorely disappointed lol

1 Like

Most Atlantis coins I’ve seen in 1 level

Most backpacks

8 Likes