Should I attempt Farholme Pass? / Yes & Victorious!

I want to try the last level but i dont want to Lost 20 energy flags .

Here my team and heroes available.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

If you’re relatively new, I will advise you to never skip these rare quests as they are the only guaranteed ways to obtain some of the 4* ascension materials.

I think the trade-off risk of 20 flags is totally worth going for the Tome.

6 Likes

Grab bombs axes and mana potions for healers…you might get it right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bring antidotes, this will render the opponents special skill useless.

2 Likes

Absolutely go for it! Bring antidotes, mana, arrows and axes/bombs. No reason you can’t be victorious

4 Likes

Definitely worthwhile. It’s worthwhile to even continue. Surely a Tome is worth more than 75 gems. You can nuke the boss to death if you’re not confident, simply use 5 X each of axes, bombs and dragon attacks.

3 Likes

Let us know if… um… WHEN… you’re successful! Good luck!

2 Likes

I Will do now . Im thinking about going with my main team which is the most powerful or if i should go with some stacking colours beisdes most of my heroes are maxed 3*

I believe farholme moobs are green if im not mistake

I would color stack… but don’t risk too much on unleveled heroes.

Farholme mobs are ̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶(̶G̶r̶e̶e̶n̶)̶ ̶ & Holy (Yellow) with the bosses being 2 Holy bosses that inflict blind.

Edit: Mobs are Fire (Red) & Holy (Yellow)

What do you think about this héroes?

Baltazar - Sabina - Grazul - Hawkmoon-Jahgnir

The 3* are maxed Sabina is 4/1 and grazul 3/26

Then i bring antidotes, axes and potion

Don’t think you need to take out Little John if he’s stronger than your maxed 3*s. Nature is neutral against itself.

The preferable stack would be 3 Dark to 2 Fire (only due to the bosses).

1 Like

Thank you very much! It has been very helpful

Always attempt any rare quests. You may not win some in the beginning, but it will give you a chance to get those rare materials. Not trying will get you nothing. Trying, and with good boards, winning is not as impossible as it sounds.

Best of luck there’s plenty of solid advice that we hope to see you come back with a celebratory post!

1 Like

First of all, you should replace Joon with Gunnar. I didn’t read the posts and I don’t know if this was suggested. You have lots of red mobs and 2 yellow bosses. So Joon is useless, especially at that level. Gunnar will keep your heroes alive. Should be very very easy… Axes, minor mana potions and normal mana potions, small antidotes. You need more mana in case the board doesn’t help you. You need it for Gunnar, to keep him activated and like I said, it’s like a walk in the park. Good luck!

2 Likes

Oh dear… @Scarecrow is absolutely right…I misquoted the mobs.

1 Like

It was kinda hard i got It but It was not easy .
I hope next challenge finds me with more resources.

Thanks people for your help

16 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:congratulations: :tada:

Good luck with Wonderland coming up. Try it, the rewards are better now. Always do the rare quests they are essential for collecting the rare mats. Tome, gloves, Compass, Damascus Blade, Darts, Orb, Tonic, Strong shield, Cape, Telescope, Hidden blade, Rings, Trap tools, tabbards.

You will get enough from these plus the random drops that you can level those 5* once you get them. There is a calendar in the forum that lists all the quests/events for each month. The rare quests could change since they run 7-10 days but you get a rough idea. The AR and seasonal events are fixed though. Keep up the work. I saw you took Sabina(from teh rigard/Sabina thread) once you finish her you really should go Rigard. Good luck!!!

4 Likes

Awesome!

If you don’t mind…I changed the title to help foster the supportive community on the forum. We see a lot of negativity so it is incredibly encouraging to see someone come to the forum, get adequate support and then return with posts of victory!

4 Likes