Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

Why isn’t this already in the game? From what I remember it’s been requested by many players and nobody has ever opposed. Is it too difficult for developers to implement?

1 Like

I can understand it not being implemented in the game until the matching system is finally giving reasonable results, but I’m surprised that it’s not even under development. It seems a no-brainer to encourage players to compete.

1 Like

I understand that a leaderboard for aw have to wait for a matching system being settled.
But it is for sure a long waited improvement of the game…

I think we should be able to trade heroes with teammates Or to give them ones to help out the team

Are you politely saying the matchmaking sucked for the last 8 months? I kind off agree with that, but it’s still not why we don’t have leaderboards.

I was saying that the current matchmaking is a good reason not to implement a leaderboard yet. The fact that the devs aren’t even working on the leaderboard idea means you’re correct, and that matchmaking issues are clearly not the sole reason the devs have for not doing it.

Discussed so often, use the Search Function please

You can only be raided while you are away.
So players will be able to reach a top level and then use Raid shields to be “unraidable”?

Before the AW matchmaking was revised, we lost only 2 wars!
After the AW matchmaking was revised, we won only 2 wars!
Since the matchmaking was revised, we have constantly been matched against alliances with team power of 5%-10% higher than ours. Are the bench depths of our alliance members so great that in over 20 wars, no other alliance with a lower rating had better benches?
Or have we just become very stupid since the matchmaking revision?

Morale is quite low and our alliance has been losing members at the rate of one member per war!
At least until the AW matchmaking is refined, pleeeeeease improve loot for the losing alliance in order not to destroy our morale so completely…

Then we will appreciate the AW Chests just like everyone else :wink:

All my buildings are maxed…I need a vest for iron!! Hurry up please :blush:
Or else, just introduce a simple exchange of one resource for another with a 50% return, ie 100K food/iron in return for 200K iron/food - another nice use for the Watchtower :slight_smile:

As long as heroes will remain recognizable!

I installed this game exactly 300 days ago.
I worked/played/paid hard to have a decent raid defense and a choice of attacking heroes to achieve a high level, making it to #8 on the global leaderboard.
Now, I learn that top players with many “top heroes that I do not have” will have the possibility of further improving these “top heroes that I do not have” (mostly previous HOTM that will be so difficult for me to ever have)…bullocks!!!

There is a very obvious reason why this is ruled out but, as per my previous recommendation, pleeease just give us the possibility to trade resources (food/iron) that we do not need for 50% of the other resource (iron/food)!

Should be easy to implement, poses little (if any) abuse risk and I see it costing little (if any) in lost income to SG.

Hi everyone, greetings from France !

I am new to the forum and this is my first post.

I’ve been an Empires & Puzzles player for three months and have some suggestions to make. I apologise in advance if they had been suggested already.

• Troops.

• A building to train troops. Troops aren’t easy to get and to level up. I understand the point of the game is not to max everything quickly, however the devs surely can create other ways of keeping it this way. For exemple…
    • Adding 5 stars troops with better stats or even a skill. Similar to heroes. Hard to get. Maybe even special troops like certain heroes.
  • Heroes.

• There are a lot of special heroes and they are extremely hard to get. Assuming new interesting heroes will be created regularly, it would make a lot of players, especially new once, happy to be able to gain special heroes, which existed for a while already, through the standard gate (I am not sure how it is called in english, I have a french version of the game). Basically, after a certain time has passed these heroes could be transferred to the standard gate.
  • Duels.

• We have raids where players use their main offensive team against other players defensive team. We have wars with players using 30 available heroes against one or several adversaries. Right now we have the possibility to set up 5 teams. How about creating a new challenge ? A duel against other players by using all the 5 teams already set up before the duel starts. Both players have 5 teams and each team is only allowed to be attacked once by a corresponding team. For exemple, my team 1 will attack team 1 of my adversary, team 2 against team 2, etc. The duel is allowed only once every 24 hours and the number of teams victorious is equal to number of gemmes u win (0 – 5 gemmes).
  • Special days with nerfs and buffs.

• Once in a while there will be a special day when one of the « colours » will have a buff or a nerf. For exemple, it’s Sunday and the yellow heroes receive +5% attack or -5% health, or both. Applicable on missions, raids and wars. You can get really creative here.
  • Wars.

• A possibility for the alliance leader to organise the army during the war. Sometimes some players are known not to be available and it would be great to replace them with players who gladly participate.

That’s it for now. Thank you for reading. If any of these ideas will be used feel free to send Misandra & Rana my way as appreciation.

Regards,

Gleb from alliance bad-compagny (the alliance was created by a french man who doesn’t have strong english skills, thus the « compaGny »).

2 Likes

Can a admin combine Ragoons Posts? Theres no need to post so often

I think that if your Base is raided and you win it should count towards your Heroes Chest… please consider.

Reward for doing nothing? I dont think so

Suggestion: adding to training camps a very small chance to drop heroes normally obtainable from gems, legendaries excluded, without time limits.

Ex.
Squire Wabbit / Jack O’Hare included, Master Lepus excluded
Guardian Jackal / Guardian Falcon included, Guardian Panther / Guardian Kong / Guardian Owl exluded

3 Likes

You still won a raid, winning is technically doing something so you should get points towards your chest.

No, you receiving something. Logging in and open your chest ist not doing something

I mean it would be nice yeah, but unfair.