Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

Your Defense won, I take time after I attack certain people I rearrange my Defense for there re engendering attacks theres a strategy,there’s an effort I earned the win so I should ( everyone should) get those kills towards there Heros chest.

Hmmm I missed spelled some words there due to predictive text and fast typing but you get the point. Theres an effort and a strategy to re arranging your defense, I re arrange often after certain raids so I’m winning and the wins should count towards the Heroes chest.

Hello, I really like the statistics that appear in our profiles (biggest combo, highest trophies, etc). In addition to the current stats, I would like to see 3 stats added:

• most powerful Raid won (by team power defeated)
  • highest ranking (globally)
  • highest ranking (US)
1 Like

It will be very helpful to be able to copy/paste a post or a part of it from the alliance chat.
Thank you.

1 Like

Please darken green and blue(or purple), or add it as a colorblind option. Right now the blue and purple also the green and yellow are too similar of a shade of the circles under characters, a little darkening would help a ton. Thank you.

1 Like
  1. Option to disable graphics.

few benefits

• eye care
  • more efficiency and useful for weak/old mobiles
  • less lags and crashes
  • players that love gameplay more than cosmetics (for example on titan hits)
  1. Awards on events suggestions

To make it more fair towards new players.
As growth of the pool of active players continues
the event award system should be changed accordingly.
Current top#1 prizes - for top#10 players instead
Current top#10 awards - for top#100 players
etc

1. New quest or current quest rewards review.

90% of the current quests are useless for most of the players. As wasting energy on location is more efficient cost/reward ratio.

1. War chest full filling from 5 to 3 wins.

2. Alchelmy lab
    with option of converting 3-4*AM to a new random same tier AM.

I’ve been playing for a while now and think I have a few ideas for improvements that would make the game a bit more fun. I’ve read the lists and don’t see these on here so far.

1. How about a new building called an Altar? This building would use resources to craft summon tokens. Would be upgradable to go from normal summon tokens, to epic troop tokens, to epic hero tokens. If the resource cost was high enough and the time to craft was long enough, it shouldn’t disrupt gameplay too much.
  2. How about a new building (name unknown) that would let us craft ascenion items. As above, upgradable to craft each different item. As above, if the material cost were high enough and the craft time long enough, it shouldn’t disrupt gameplay.
  3. I would suggest either new levels to the traing center, or, better, a new training building that would let us craft trainer heroes. Would be upgradeable from 1* of each color up to 3* trainers of each color.
  4. I know we can use gems to buy raid energy refills and world energy refills. How about using gems to be able to titan energy reills? Alternately, a new building that would let us craft refills.
  5. Just to make wars more fun, how about a few new, different rules to play by. Currenlty, we only get the random choice of arrow attack, attack boost, or healing boost. How about the following: wars with no healers or wars with only 3* (or 4*) heroes? I feel like these would help give a boost of creativity to the wars so that we don’t see the same defense teams all the time.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1 Like
  1. Woth normal summon token this is a great idea. The other tokens won’t hapoen because it destroys the economy of the game
  2. Same as 1 ascenion materials are a game slowing object that was intended to be slowing the game down. No chance
  3. I dont know if this is possible i wont think it will com ingame (i wouldnt complain xD).
  4. there are emergy drink packs in the store with 5 of each refill option. But the titans are the main part of becoming ascending material, so look at answer from 2.
  5. would be fun to have rules like this. There are a few people who mentioned that already

I agree on some of those points, but, if the crafting time were long enough, say 7 to 10 days for a single epic token and the resource cost was, say 500k food, I think the overall impact would be minimal. Same for being able to craft ascension materials. If it started out at building level 1 for 3* ascension materials and you had to keep upgrading the building to eventually get to all the 4* ascenion materials AND the building cost was high enough and the time long enough (again, 7 to 14 days), I don’t think it would hurt too much.

I know some of this would need tweaking to make sure it’s balanced, but, if it was implemented right, I think it would help some parts of the game. At least you could feel like you were making progress towards ascending heroes instead of just the very very very very rare chance that you would get an ascension item in a chest.

I see you liked my idea for making a training hero camp. I know I would rather spend a bunch more food and make trainers (and have it take, say 24 hours to make one), then having to make hundreds of 1* heroes to feed my teams.

I would like to suggest “online indicator” for alliance members to see who is online …

2 Likes

The problem I see with “no healers” (no debuffers, no snipers) or “only 3*” (only 4* etc) is it prohibits some players (who do not have those cards) from playing. I personally might welcome a 3* only war, as I have a few leveled up…another player who has fed all their 3* to their 5* would be left out.

That’s why I think the +Arrows, +Boost, +Heal additions are good; they include all players.

I can see where you are coming from with the only 3* or only 4* as the ultra high level players presumably only have 5* heroes. However, the other 95% of us still have a 3* bench or 4* bench and keep them around for special events where you can only use those level heroes. You could look at it this way too - the ultra high level players don’t have a lot of challenges - this would give them one and put them on an even playing field with the majority of the players. Sometimes a little humility is a good thing. :slight_smile:

If the war rule is no healer, no debuffer, etc, then it should’t harm anyone because it is excluding a class of cards, not including something that everyone doesn’t have. So, if someone didn’t have a healer (pretty rare), they are on the same ground as someone who has a healer but can’t use them.

1 Like

I simply meant I have met players who have eaten their 3* cards (“3* only” would eliminate them), and obviously there are new players who don’t have 4/5* yet (“4* only” would eliminate them).

I just want everyone to be able to play. :slight_smile:

And remember that you need 30 heroes to use all 6 flags. That’s a hard pull for most players, and if you suddenly intorduce a rule than exclude some portion of those, it’s just that much harder. My main account has 45 war-ready 4* and 5* heroes, but I fully understand that I’m at the high end of the spectrum.

Thanks for the input, and I understand where you are coming from. Maybe it could be set up so the war was 3* or under, 4* or under, etc? I’m not trying to exclude anyone either, I just see so many wars were all the teams are pretty much the same: heavy tank in the middle, a sniper, and 3 healers (and a lot of those are pretty much different variations of the same 10 cards). It gets old pretty quick. I was just trying to make it a bit more of a level playing field. A high level player with 3* cards is on the same playing field as a new user that has 3* cards. Then, it’s all about technique, not just who could afford to 10 pulls 4 times a week.

That makes sense - most people don’t carry 30 3* heroes, 4* heroes, etc. Everyone would be trying to hold onto 3* and 4* and there just isn’t enough room in the roster for that. You made a very good point, maybe didn’t think that all the way through. So, maybe it could just be options like - no healers, exclude just one color, etc. I am just looking for something to spice up the wars a bit - they are pretty much are the same thing over and over.

1 Like

Rook, any feedback on the building ideas?

Hi, no.5 is a great suggestion, I have loads of troops the same, and you can’t get rid of them :frowning:
Look forward to this one being taken up.

You can use troops for training, in a Barracks building.

1. Get to Stronghold Level 10.
  2. Build a forge (by preference) to Level 5.
  3. When a builder is free, Convert the forge into a Barracks for free.
  4. Start training troops the same way you train heroes.

You can lock individual troops so you don’t feed them by accident, the same way you can lock heroes, from the troops page in the inventory.

2 Likes

Can there be an alliance history? Something that shows the Titans battled, wars fought and activity of members (who was involved on which Titan and war).

1 Like