SGG AMA (3/19) Discussion—Summons & Ascension Items

What about a Training Camp to turn your recruits into Troops instead of Heroes?

1 Like

@sixixix That’s actually in development for potential release currently. :slight_smile:

See:

5 Likes

I may be the exception here, but I don’t think that trading heroes would be a good idea. I know theres plenty of people with alt accounts who would farm heroes to trade to their main account. Or if someone decides they want to quit and trade all their A+ heroes into their alliance… this would be a very tricky subject as i feel it could quickly get out of hand.

They’re not talking about trading heroes between players.

They’re talking about having a building where you can “trade in” heroes you don’t want for a chance to get heroes you do want.

The trading wouldn’t be between accounts.

2 Likes

understand it take alot of strategy, replay, item consuming to win it… but if you a new player or under the 1 year mark its very hard to come even close without spending thousand of dollars to get decent benches etc… i have respect for the people that win it ofcourse they did their share… but i also know from a former alliance player it cost alot of items and a lot of world energy :slight_smile: and on that way high levels with maxed villages have an huge advantage allready… they have mainly 30 maxed 5* or even more… a bigger bench, higher troops, they can produce the items and save the flask etc…

That’s all true for the monthly challenge events under the current rules, but

1. Raid tournaments have very different rules that don’t give P2W or senior players as much advantage (which is not to say, no advantage) and
  2. The rules for monthly challenge events will likely change.

Such changes/innovations are welcomed by some but despised by others.

3 Likes

Till to date I summoned 97 out of which 81 are 3* heroes and 4* are 16 no, but I am not received so far neither HOTM nor any other 5*, It was mentioned as 5* chance is 1.3%, and some players saying that it is depends upon the Luck, are you designed the game depends upon Luck or depends upon theory of probability. If I am not having any luck I will not get any thing in future

Hiya,

First off, by cumulative probability, after 97 summons you have a ~72% probability that you will have gotten a HotM.
Depending on what portal you summoned in the odds for another 5* hero are better but not much.

If we assume it’s the normal Epic Hero Portal it comes out at a 93.6% chance that you would have gotten A (read any) 5* hero… What this means is that of 1,000,000 players who summon 97 times (like yourself) 73,600 of them won’t get a 5* hero.

So yes it’s “unlucky” but not at all impossible or unheard of.

As for the question (?) about designing the game on “luck”, that is in fact correct… The game is based entirely around the RNG concept (Random Number Generator). The programming puts in the bounds of the probability which the RNG code then uses to determine the outcomes. All odds (bounds) are published in the game so nothing is hidden away. You can always check it for yourself by tapping the little :information_source: on a summons portal :slight_smile:

1 Like

D’oh! Necro’d thread… saw the title (yes I know, not 19th yet lol but close, and is March… unless the 19 is 2019?) and got all excited thinking there was some new AMA :laughing:

1 Like

There is talks about the next one but nothing concrete yet (subject, questions, thread etc…).

2 Likes

The means of generating and distributing outcomes is indeed hidden away. Since that’s the only thing that matters, there’s really no transparency at all. (I know that most people don’t care, but the truth is the truth :slight_smile: ).