Set needs a buff

I agree i barley notice what he does when i attack him. I dont have him but i vote for buff aswell.

1 Like

While we are at it, could we request a re-comission of the art as well? Ancient Egyptian Mytholgy provides the most inspiring material yet we have to look at this horrible re-interpretation…

1 Like

If only he could do something similar to his boss version. I don’t know, something like :

• Deals 420% damages to all ennemies.
  • Deals 550 extra damages if the target has boosted health.
  • Summons a Dark Soldier minion for all allies excepted the caster with 40% HP and 40% attack inherited from the caster,
  • All ennemies receive 800 poison damages over 3 turns.
  • If the caster is defeated in the next 4 turns, all enemies’ mana is reduced by -100%. This effect can’t be displelled.

Hell yeah, I would ascend him.

2 Likes

As already mentioned when he was released, the mana cur mechanic is cool and unusual, and most players will probably keep it.
The overall mechanic is totally broken, with those beefy minions you seldom come to mana cut part.
His poising doesn’t add any value either.

Keep his mana cut, but redo him. Such a cool character deserves to be used more often.

Pa. Strange thing SG is saying when they buff heroes before portal open and then they nerf after a few months; our statistics shows that hero X is not used enough or that hero Y is used too often. Strange that those statistics doesn’t show anything about Set and many other broken heroes :sob:

Happy gaming

3 Likes

SGs statistics must show Set 100% unused for anyone who has him. He is terrible.

4 Likes

He is good only for players that have Pengi, and others that have weaker special minions to be protected by Seth’s minions

I offer to increase the minions hp and remove the mana cut ability at all…)) :laughing:

I’m tagging staff @staff might help to get their attention here :blush: He is the worst hero in S5 and needs a buff.

5 Likes

Just make it that if you kill a minion there’s a mana cut (not 100%) instead of killing Set.

2 Likes

I’m not normally one to repeat points made already in a thread, but in the interest of adding my support for this buff - i too think its crazy that the S5 big bad is such a lame duck hero. will be leaving mine at 1/1 until sanity prevails.

2 Likes

Zynga is preoccupied with something else. They don’t care Set is doing nothing, they don’t care that Gosek or Khufu kills instant a team. Money received is their only concern.

2 Likes

Nice thread Another vote for a Buff to SET from me! He is the Salmon Loki of the S5 portal. At least all of the other S5 heroes are usable even in rush he isn’t any good…

Pls buff Set I spend a lot of money for him