Set needs a buff

Seth is a top of the line of the Egyptian Gods.

Why is he pritty weak?
Was so lucky and exited to pull this new hero, and he wasn’t any special at all…

One vote from me. Seth is one of the strong god (villain) , minion destroyer hero’s can completely destroy his minions. He does nothing much for slow hero. He definitely needs a buff.

4 Likes

I agree his specials seem week, maybe if his minions did something else like each hit from a minion adds 150 poison damage over 2 turns but it stacks each time they are hit. Or he also does damage to all that’s greater than 300 over 3 turns

3 Likes

As the title suggests, this topic is to discuss the efficiency of Set and how some of you would balance him.

1 Like

To improve or reduce his efficacy?

1 Like

To improve his efficiency.

1 Like

Someones upSet they didnt get khufu…lol jk.

3 Likes

I actually have both, lol

3 Likes

He should made Average Mana…

3 Likes

One vote from me :blush: he need a rework on his SS

2 Likes

He has wrong design/mechanics that is contra productive. his card below;

• Summons a Dark Soldier Minion for all allies with 40% HP and 40% atttack inherited from the caster.
  • All enemies receive 315 Poison damage over 3 turns.
  • If the caster is defeated in the next 3 turns, all enemies’ mana is reduced by -100%. This effect can’t be displelled.

After using him a lot at 3.70…He is slow and his minions are very strong. It is very hard to get usage for his mana cut.

When he fires, it has been very seldom that anyone can kill him even at 3.70. Those 3 turns go away and you don’t get any balanced chance to use his mana cut.

One way is to reduce/half health of his minions and change him to average.

Another is that he gives those strong minions but not to himself, keep him slow.

There are many ways to balance him that it becomes risky for enemies to send tules or SS against Set. Just a small change make him very useful and unique.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

To my opinion, an interesting addition to his special ability could be taunt. In this way, it could be easier to use his mana cut (and I would give him tabard without hesitation).

2 Likes

When to reset Ursena?!
She is tickling … please increase her damage

@AdowobA this thread is about Set , if you want a balance change thread for ursena ask mods to create one :blush:

Considering he has a lot of def and hp and his minions too, only way for him to die is if most of opponent heroes fire their specials in which case there would be no mana to cut or if he was already at low health which could mean it’s the battle you are winning or losing anyway and nothing could change that. Only in some rare cases, his death might turn the tide of the battle

1 Like

It took me a minute to figure out who Set is. Vaguely remember it is the S5 purple dude with 3* heroes as minions. Maybe add a picture of the hero, there are soooooo many

I avoid the guy… but I use the same strategy against Set as I did against freya and bera.

Grimble to 9, then charge slow heroes with chokk @ the end because he cannot have his mana reduced.

I totally agree, average mana would fix him.

1 Like

Yes he needs a buff big time. I have him at 3/70 amd the only use i get out of him is in s5 stages alongside freya. He definitely needs ro be at Average mana and do more poison damage for more turns. Can we get a buff sg?

1 Like

He is the main boss, protagonist and all round bad guy in S5. He was able to make all other follow him. But he is by far one of the worst and counterproductive heroes ever released…

Im not saying that he deserves a banana ape ■■■■ buff so he gets OP. But something has got to happen to him.

1 Like