September 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Masquerade, Sanctuary Of Gargoyles, Underwild, Covenant Of Champions, Atlantis, and Tower Of Styx)

4* Meadow Purple

3* either Edelaide (Y) or Fianna (G)

5* red unlikely.

Leaves 1x Purple, 2 Blue, 2 Green

My guess is Blue (Waterpipe) and Green (Hammertusk) ?

1 Like

Thx!

Isn’t waterpipe the one with biggest hipe? Being an improved LotL or so.

Happy gaming

Yes. At average speed too. Not slow like LOTL

I leave the guessing to our Oracle @Elioty33

But Staff will might annonce it on Monday.

5 Likes

Staff just announced Calendar changes:

So it is no longer collides with Atlantis
:partying_face:

5 Likes

@Elioty33, if You could recheck Your cristal Ball it Would be awsome!

3 Likes

And we will need that Crystall ball foe Covenant Quest as the heroes are not announced there.

4 Likes

Next soul exchange prediction wouldnt hurt as well…

Anyway, quitte alot of work waiting for our Oracle :slight_smile:

6 Likes

One thing at a time mate, still two months to go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: let’s see the covenant first :wink:

9 Likes

What for about them? Check their stats if anything changed from beta? Or release date?

2 Likes

You have predicted Ahmose, maybe that’s what @Jomps is asking about.

If The “ahmose bastet sobek” still The featured Heroes, by the update notes might have changed

1 Like

Sure, I will recheck the featured heroes for the remaining events of this month (including the covenant). The update could definitely have changed it, you got a good point.

5 Likes

dont know your process, but for who might be interested, the v51 is already in apkpure

Just noticed it and was about to come say it haha I guess the update is coming too late for the quest to be held next weekend.
@Zartanis @sommc @VeryQuietly @IsaHurricane and all the wonderful calendar creators.

4 Likes

Yes, I think this is the reason for the change.

The Quest and Summon will be totally separate it seems…

@Petri is this really needed ???
I think there should be at least 1 day overlap between them…
Making them totally independent from each other does not makes sense for me.

10 Likes

The order should be reversed. Summon portal before we’ve had a chance to earn the coins is disappointing. :pensive:

4 Likes

Yes, that would be better. I will not pull this portal this time for sure.

3 Likes

agree, hope it’s just an error… otherwise it would be really bizarre to have the portal first, and the quest later!