šŸ”± [September 2020] Atlantis Summon Results

Same for me , no legendaries from S2

I started with 83 coins in this atlantis rising and used 14 flasks.
earned 221 coins from the seadragons.

Did 3 summons.
Atomos
Mnesseus with Bai
Aegir

My RNG seems broken

7 Likes

Broken on good side, what an amazing luck!

My 200 coins gave me briene and jahangir, so nothing new or usefullā€¦ Not that I expected anything, but you can always hopeā€¦

I started with 11 coins in this atlantis rising and used 16 flasks, earned 94 coins from the seadragons.

Did 1 summon.
Melia

My RNG seems to be working.

Congrats btw, you got extremely lucky there. Just a little tired myself because of my abysmal seadragon appearance rate this AR. I sat at 98 coins and waited for a seadragon while using 150 world energyā€¦

Grinded through hard mode to collect 100 coins for a second free pull. Iā€™ve been helped by more dragons than ever, giving me even 10 coins each sometimes. My effort was finally rewarded byā€¦ no, nothing. Itā€™s just another Belith. See you next month, Atlantis, for a 132nd Brienne

@CertainHeredity

How can it be broken? You summoned 2 5ā˜†s! Thatā€™s exciting!!! Most people donā€™t even get one. Count yourself lucky. :wink:

1 Like

One pull Mistuko
Atlantis before 30pull noting. So donā€™t buy any coin

Did around 8 or 9 pulls. Got a 3rd proteus and 2nd wilbur (which have been fed away so sorry to those that need either one still). As for the rest I will pull out the most appropriate pic to describe them -

Thanks to the original poster of the image. It basically describes the last 2+ months of pulls for me :frowning:

6 Likes

At least heā€™s fast speed!

3 Likes

I pulled twice and received season 1 heroes. The first one was Carver and the second one was Quintus (who I didnā€™t have already). It was an okay AR harvest for me.

1 Like

3!
20CharactersForOurLadyOfDiscord

2 Likes