🏅 [Second Raid Tournament] Discussion and Feedback on the Updated Raid Tournament Matchmaking & Difficulty Bonus

Maybe not, but it’s also less likely that someone would complain about it.

1 Like

Well, anything is possible at this point. Hes pointing out that the cumulative scoring as it is now, is flawed. Those are extreme examples, although one of the extremes, losing first day and not being attacked for a few days or in my case at all, had me at a constant E rating. Minimum points per day with 1 loss.

If I had finally won one on day 4, my score would go. E E E and B on day 4. Need to look at a possible E C C A rating for 1 loss 2 days of no attack and 1 day 1 win. Also matching needs major adjustment so one loss doesnt keep all attackers from pulling ur name.

1 Like

There needs to be a larger base size before assessing the defense score. While clearly having 1 loss and not getting hit again should be an easy coding fix, we will still have defenses assessed (and scored) after one day on 3-4 assuming am even disttibution (as some will not use their flags. This is far to low given the large differences in scores for A - E. Either up the flags for the first day to say 8 or only assess after two days (possibly run event for 1 more day so 25 flags on total).

I ended up in the 1-5% in the tournament, but I got rewards for 5-10% !!!
Please fix this .

19 of my 20 matchups were against stronger teams, sometimes much stronger with lots of emblemed up heroes (I have never and will never use an emblem on a 3*). This should be more even in terms of what teams that I face but I battled through to finish in the top 1% and got absolutely nothing. When the tournament is working properly and loot is not restored back to the original level then the game will be in serious trouble.

The tournament was much better this week. I really enjoy this new feature and the new chance at loot. Please turn the loot back up soon SG

2 Likes

I ended up in the 1-5% in the tournament.

My ascensiĂłn material reward was a chainmail shirt.

This is a bad joke, a 3* farmable is not a reward.

Yeah. Fix the defense scoring and turn the loot back up. Even just scoring everyone’s defense 0 points on the first day is a big improvement. Continue work on distributing the attacks better. I got hit 7 times; alt twice.

Yeah but I straight up got loot from the wrong tier! I ended in the 1-5% tier, but I got loot from the 5-10% tier! This needs to get fixed.

You sure you didn’t drop a tier once the defense points from the last day were added?

The defense points were already added at that time :frowning:

My tier was Top 1%, but it changed to 1%-5% during those 5 minutes of “elaborating loot phase”.
Probably was the same for you (and everyone)

Yeah defense points were added and then it said “processing rewards”, and when we got the rewards it dropped me a tier down.

the defense points got added and it needed time to process and remake the leaderboard. not a bug.

2 Likes

Ok but I saw the top players already had +900 points

next time do screenshots 10 minutes before the raidT ends and 10 minutes after you get your reward - of the leaderboard and your score.

after compare.

1 Like
1 Like

the defense raiding is an issue though… from 1 attack (loss) on some to 20+ on others… screws ‘big time’ with the chances to get to 1% and 1-5% tiers.

the low defense, with higher fire power on raids seems to be the optimal choice for this kind of T.

Yeah. I got attacked at the start of the tournament and lost. And then I was never attacked anymore, so I got 200 points every day for the rest of the tournament, with no way to improve this. Other people got attacked over 50 times.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I think the “processing rewards” was actually “updating defense points for everybody before we hand out any rewards”. Last time I think the issue was that people were able to get their rewards once their own team was updated but before every team was updated and that led to certain people getting rewards from higher tiers.

So the top teams being updated doesn’t necessarily mean that all the teams were updated.

What tier does it say now for you on the tournament page?

2 Likes