Season 5 passive (Tetisheri) dispells Stoneskin

ok, not sure if I should reply here, but I am using El Duque against Tetisheri and Duke fires his special, gets his stoneskin, Tetisheri fires her special and dispells the stoneskin and kills my Duque. This should not happen - Tetisheri may dispell buffs, but the description does NOT say she will dispell even undispellable ones, au contraire! all DISPELLABLE ONES! Howeve, Duque got killed twice. I am still mid-level and paused just to report this …

1 Like

This is the wrong place for that. Please create a post in Bugs & Issues - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

4 Likes

What troop did Tetisheri have? If she had a Ninja or Cyclops Troop then she would have had a good chance to bypass Stoneskin. If it is the case that she had one of these troops, then this is working as intended, and not a bug.

1 Like

If her dispel activates, it probably is from her passive. The passive also deals damage and in this case would dispel the stoneskin. Since el duque only have 2 stoneskins. I don’t know how she managed to kill him though

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.