🎅 Santa's Challenge 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Christmas Event

Hello can someone please tell me what is the best colors to beat the advanced part of the Christmas Event. Or tell me what teams to use. Thanks

1 Like

Check this thread for help: 🎅 Santa's Challenge 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Christmas Event

1 Like

Depends on which stage you’re facing. Each stage has some different combo of the Bosses.

Personally I stack (in advanced) for the boss/s

If the stage has 1 boss, I stack 3x strong for that boss & the remaining 2 as utility heroes
if the stage has 2 bosses, I stack 2x strong for each boss & remaining 1 as utility heroe
if the stage has 3 bosses, I stack 3x for the worst boss (or duplicate colours) & 2x strong on the next worst boss… e.g. 3 red & 2 blues if the stage has Mother North, Buddy & Santa as the bosses.

This guide helps tell which boss you’re facing

3 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Love the Christmas tune, puts me in the spirit of the season, thanks.

2 Likes

Ha a topic based on the tune of the challenge… I like it :slight_smile:

Yep me too, definitely injects a little xmas spirit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never heard it. May have to turn sound back on for a moment

3 Likes

Make sure ya do before you finish the event otherwise ya will need to wait another 12 months for them sweet tunes :wink:

4 Likes

Something about it reminds me of Home Alone music. But maybe I’m just associating the two because it’s a Christmas movie.

2 Likes

I edited the title of the thread to make it clearer what it’s about :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you all like the topic, cheers with vodka and eggnog!

2 Likes

There is a neat christmas hero “Eggnog” lol…

2 Likes

@JMJBoomBoom333 It would have been hilarious if they released a hero for this event based on eggnog! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::point_right:

1 Like

Lmao, and “RumChaser”!

2 Likes

Ooo, they could make a whole family with it, eggnog, rumchaser, silentnite, fruitcake, and mistletoe… they all get +15% against getting totally drunk…

There are five notes in it that make me automatically start singing I’m A Big Kid Now from the Huggies commercial.

I dare you to listen to it now without thinking of that song!

2 Likes

Lol, u are so right.

1 Like

Wu Kong, Wilbur, Boldtusk… two heroes of your choice… and you are good to go.

Is there a record of 2018 christmas offers to see if it follows the same pattern (partially) like for Halloween events?

To plan potential spendings.

1 Like

Hi @anon42499138. yes - see link below
Although its already different this year - but with some similarities

3 Likes