Rush Attack in Raid Tournaments

I did 19 attacks so far in the tournament. 15 against non-Alfrike tanks, I won all 15 even though the tank fired in at least half of the battles. I won 1 against Alf and lost 3. I believe this clearly illustrates that the problem is with Alf. Any other tank allows you to still play the game, Alf just shuts it down completely.

I get why people hate so much the slow heroes but I believe that’s way too over the line. I have slow heroes and I am more than happy to use them because when they finally fire they are extremely deadly.

My usual attack team features alberich and kunchen, both slow, and sometimes add c. vivica to the mix (if I need extra healing against fiends or a debuffer). I’m waaaay over 90% in victory rate and more often than not I lose because of horrible boards instead of just team incapability.

All hail good slow heroes LOL

She’s the hardest hero to face in rush mode there’s absolutely no question, but even teams with multiple alfrikes can be dealt with if you use mana blockers, mana reducers, clerics and/our taunt. Malosi is another gorgeous counter.

She’s hard but not impossible, enjoy the challenge and find ways around her (this message is for everyone!)

I actually also like rush tournaments. Something that i think we should all realize is that it is totally ok to lose. Its ok to lose a match, its ok to lose the tournament, its ok… its just a game.

But boy! When you do pull off that impossible win… that does feel good. :smile:

1 Like

This word is also:

Extremes usually get latched too,
and make any balance conversation unbearable. People on one side vomit-up words like "hot garbage" and "worthless" and then people on the other side grab ahold of those words and put them up front in their counter arguments.

While people in the middle agree, “meh…”
To both sides! And just use a different hero. Because they don’t have a glut of valuable ascension materials lying around to work on tons of different niches. Let alone tons of different niche heroes…

When they have other options that will work for a greater number of situations.
Is that hatred?
No…
Just having good priorities is all, in a world with ridiculously expensive and rare resources.

While I’ll have to agree on your argument that hate is perhaps a very strong word, you’ll have to forgive that english is not my mother language and sometimes it is a bit of a challenge to pick the best word for the moment, as it was this case :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

While at the moment I didn’t think of the implications of the word “hate” I agree it’s a bit of a strong word and it sure isn’t what i meant, although I sustain that there is a generalized aversion to slow heroes that I find very hard to agree with.

I have a large variety of heroes, many of which are fast or very fast and I keep more often than not picking their slower counterpart, both for ascension and in-game use (I’d never change my alby for frigg!!!, and screw magni having richard or malosi, I’d rather go with vivica all day long) :rofl:

Anyway, bottom line, I am a C2P user and still managed to build a deep roster and still manage to find a spot for slow heroes which I’d call anything but niche (Kunchen is my most used hero perhaps :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers!

Actually what’s annoyed me is the game auto filled my defence team, I made changes but didn’t see I needed to change my 4* level 3 dark troops to my 4* level 30 troops.

Yes my bad and my mistake but I don’t like that auto fill, a good example is the bloody battle and it fills it up with healers.

Please remove the auto fill!

I can’t argue with your heroes. Mostly because they have confused me. My Malosi serves a different purpose than my Magni. Neither of which are slow.

We all work with what we have!

In that regard, some have to work harder than others…

How a slow hero develops over time within the power structure of lucrative portals is not an attack on your heroes.
It’s just an observation!
Especially for those of us who also have Kunchen and Vivica!

In other words, glossing over how a newer 4* heals for as much as your SLOW 5* at FAST speed would do a disservice to those would say “meh” to your amazing slow heroes

Or how a 4* will do more than your Alby at magic speed…

That is… until Rush rolls around.
Then not you…
But most others get to,
“Dust them off”

All though, Luigi…is brand new! And imo, well within the ripe pickings of any lucrative portal…