Roadmap for 2022?

Hello.

I was wondering if we will be receiving a roadmap for what SG is planning in 2022? Last year we received an update but I don’t see one yet.

Does anyone know what SG is focusing on such as addressing titans, war, raid formations, QoL changes?

Best.

Last I heard this is the driving for 2022:

Wait… that was this year…

Ok after consulting again I am told this:

Oops sorry. That was from my silly F2P friend. My big spender buddy says:

Hmmm. Maybe your best bet is to steer clear of any and ALL balance threads!
When you see an off ramp for @PlayForFun’s Beta Beat; Take that!
And you’ll likely not get lost.

7 Likes

SG published their 2021 sneak peak in January 2021 so perhaps we’re sitll two months away from what they have to say.

Otherwise only Beta can tell you what they have in the works.

6 Likes

I’m currently in beta, but SG usually publishes a list of items they are working in the upcoming year in the News Thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s almost end of the year and yet to see this…

• More Quality of Life changes to make playing even more enjoyable
5 Likes

Well, with all this new events and heroes like Ruby being released, it would guess it will look something like this:

Mid 2022 - sell out

End 2022 - bow out

That should be about it.

(just kidding the milking will go on as long as it’s possible. So 6 more events coming with some other spezial events in between)

I’d say there have been some of these over the year.

Some off the top of my head:

Friendly battles within alliance
Auto-kicking inactive leaders
Making new events 10 stages so require less time and mats to complete
Adding Trainer heroes to challenge portals to reduce number of S1 3/4 stars which for a large proportion of players are just food anyway
Producing their own calender the last couple of months

I’m sure there are others I’m forgetting as well. Can’t really be bothered trawling through all the release notes of the year to find them

6 Likes

Costumes in Hero Academy
Seeing who attacked you in normal raid
Reworked harvesters
Family bonus and elemental link for old HotMs
Wave counter in PVE

Of course, the most important ones (duplicates, roster and roster size management) are still not released. So it is easy for the complainers to go on about no QoL. But I give credit where credit is due. We still got a lot in terms of QoL.

6 Likes

Roster size managaement is the simplest problem they haven’t solved which doesn’t make sense. What if some people enjoy having multiple duplicates of heroes for example triple Poppy for events, lol. Seriously though they should make ot so we don’t have to buy roster size all the time

The QoL changes that would impact everybody still aren’t there (except wave counter and red/green light beside the name of your alliance mates, that should have been implemented loooong ago, especially since the code was already written — light for wars and wave counter for events).
Many if not most players don’t care about friendly raids or harvesters.
I for one wouldn’t count trainers in portals as an improvement (the demand was « remove S1 from those portals, please », not « give us better food », ffs!).
10-stage events, yeah, but with no 1WE levels to farm, duh. Give a gummy bear with the left hand and take away the cookie jar with the right…
The most urgent and needed QoL improvements have been consistently ignored.

All in all, I’d say that in 2021, SG didn’t promise much, and still managed to underdeliver.

2 Likes

Also, the new events may only be 10 stages but the new event effects make it more difficult. That also follows the “give a gummy bear” analogy that you gave.

Ever since I started playing …

Sg has released a sneak peek of what the new year has coming

New buildings
New season
New content

A glimpse into the future !

Where is it ?

@Petri

The Sneak Peek is also on vacation.

1 Like

Sometime in Jan 2022.

Sneak Peak is sleeping. Don’t disturb. Their stomachs are full. No more starving for them. So they believe world hunger won’t exist. :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

The 2021 sneak peak was from the end of January. So we will probably see something similar for 2022 in the next few weeks.

1 Like

In all seriousness, SGG is still in winter break. So at earliest I wouldn’t expect anything until next week.

2 Likes

3 Likes