Rising Tides new alliance recruiting friendly people

Hi everyone! We’re no longer a new alliance, but still looking for new members to continue to grow with! Check us out and join us!

Name: Rising Tides
Language: We chat in English, but all are welcome! We love diversity :smile:
Ages: We’re all adults (over 18), however as long as you’re nice and polite we accept all ages!
Titans: 9*’s right now, but growing stronger!
Members: 25/30 members right now. Very friendly.
Cups: 800 trophies required for now. Looking for people to grow with!
Line: We have line available, but do not push it on people! No pressure :slight_smile:

Our biggest requirement is to use all war flags if you’re opted in, and to use your titan flags! However, we understand life happens and if you need to go away from the game for a bit we are lenient about titan attacks, but we still request that you opt out of wars during that time!

Check us out!

1 Like

I just started today, and I know I can’t join till level 4, but I thought I’d let you know I’m interested.

1 Like

Awesome!! Message me on here when you’re ready and I’ll lower the cup limit for you. 200 isn’t that difficult to get to, but might take a few days for you.

I just hit level 4. I don’t really know how to join, any idea?

Search for Rising Tides then click view and Join. Let me lower our trophies :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks. Will do.

Trophies lowered for you. Join when you’re ready.

Did. Thanks again. Rising tides reminds me of the saying from a movie. “Rising tides lift all ships.”

Small bump! We now have 12/30 members. Hope some more will come over and grow with us!! :blush:

1 Like

Bump! 27/30 members now. Looking for a couple more people to grow with!!

Filled up now! Will post again if spots open :slight_smile:

1 Like

A couple spots opened up! Check us out! We’re a chatty bunch looking to grow with everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Full again! Thanks for reading. Will post again if spots open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys! We have a spot open again if anyone would like to join!

1 Like

Bump! Couple after war spots to fill :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone! We have a spot to fill so figured I’d post again. Might have more spots open after war pending on the results. Come join us!

1 Like

Little bump before war. If anyone is looking for an alliance we have two spots open! Fighting soon (by tomorrow most likely, just took down our third 7) 8* titans!

1 Like

One member needed at the moment bump again :slight_smile: check us out! Venom here you can LINE me at Venomx28 also, this is being updated every so often though also thank you trying to stay at max capacity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile: for one member join us!

1 Like

Bump! Looking for another member to join the family! We’ve got a good core group going. Steadily taking down 7* titans! Join us :slight_smile:

1 Like