Rigged Raids and Other Game Flaws the Devs Will Continue to Ignore

I would but I have developed great friendships with my alliance members and I don’t want to lose that. The overall game is fun just certain facets that are questionable and raiding is definitely one.

I get that you find it frustrating. But it genuinely is uniform random. The problem is, random is streaky. That’s just how random systems are. And those streaks can be good streaks or bad streaks.

Clearly, if you’ve made it to #28, you’ve had your fair share of good boards too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I guess so because you win. duhhh

Boy the RNG (rigged number generator) is in overdrive tonight. 13 losses in 17 raids. Every single time as soon as I change heroes the color tiles I needed, and couldn’t get, the raid before suddenly fill the boards and the color I switched to completely disappeared. Imagine that. Fighting purple against Guinevere and couldn’t buy a purple tile for 3 straight raids. That opponent being no longer available I switch my hero’s to fight a new opponent and what do you suppose happens? You guessed it, I start off with 2 purple diamonds on the first move the very next raid. A board that would have easily won the previous 3 raids. And purple abound in the following 13 raids, funny how I didn’t fight purple in any of those. In 17 straight raids I managed to kill a whopping 28 heroes towards the chest. Defend small giant all you want for what ever reward they are giving you but for those of us not in their back pocket we continue to get cheated by the rigged number generator.

Another 7 straight raids against Guinevere so I’m fighting purple and can’t get a purple tile to save my life. The eighth raid I pull all purple, fight green and red and low and behold that raid I start with a purple diamond on the first move and throughout the raid I make 9 more purple diamonds. Imagine that. And the boards aren’t rigged…keep believing the lies their feeding you, RNG=“RIGGED” NUMBER GENERATOR…

The rigged RNG has allowed you to reach 28th global in the past? If you think that’s bad, my “rigged” RNG wont even get me past rank 300!

2 Likes

The boards are coded against color stacking plain and simple. Anyone that denies it either works for small giant or has an interest in seeing them continue cheating us with rigged boards.

That’s a very strong claim. What is your evidence to support it?

6 Likes

Still waiting on that check from SG to come in…

In the meantime can you post a quick vid of a few consecutive raids so we can see this rigging firsthand? This clearly shouldn’t be a difficult task for you to provide, being as it is so clearly evident. I’ll take up a pitchfork right beside you once we have some concrete evidence with which to fight the powers that be

8 Likes

Every few weeks, we get another series of posts in this thread about how everything is rigged and there are different explicit or implicit conspiracies going on.

And yet, you also make posts between times about making it into the top 100. Care to share your theory about what happens to all that rigging and those conspiracies when you’re winning?

6 Likes

Anyone that says this despite all evidence to the contrary clearly must work for a small giant competitor.

9 Likes

Have you tried uploading to YouTube? I have my pitchfork sharpened and am working on some colorful slogans for our chants as we march on their headquarters, torches in hand, ready to fight the good fight and make right this alleged injustice.

3 Likes

@BFD, thank you for this thread. It is honestly one of my favorites in the forum. I have read the whole thing and honestly have enjoyed it greatly. It is a pleasant surprise to me every time I see it re-emerge after a period of dormancy.

I think my favorite part so far was on April 20th. In response to your statement that there, ‘was no data supporting randomness,’ @Garanwyn linked to a thread with (by far) the most credible attempt to analyze if boards are actually random. You then came into the thread, on the same day, and responded to four posts, essentially reiterating your stance, and completely ignoring Garanwyn’s post. Did you read the thread that actually presents data on this issue? What did you think? Can you present an equally compelling case?

10 Likes

:wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:(because you can’t post just a single emoji it has to be 20 characters)

Interestingly enough, the text indicating which emoji you are using actually counts toward the character limit. :wink: is 6 characters. So 4 winks would have been sufficient.

4 Likes

3b75813af2350e14a3403e46e8539c3cb2f8d44e36b0a0ff450203ef80b42b2c

1 Like

Good to know thank you!

1 Like

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:(apparently not…)

If you use a non-forum emoji, it counts as a single character. If you use the available emojis from discourse, it works just fine. Like so:

(but you will need some non-emoji character in there, because Discourse doesn’t think that only emojis actually constitute a meaningful sentence).

2 Likes

20? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like