Rigged Raids and Other Game Flaws the Devs Will Continue to Ignore

I understand… you have no idea what this discussion is about and i guess you waited for some time to find something to include yourself in it.

Dude, I’ve been involved in this thread since post #5, back in August of last year. Scroll back to the beginning and read it.

4 Likes

Quit before you get any further behind, @Kavik

i said discussion, not thread. (I preferred the kitten thing. suited you more)

Have I said how much. Love this thread!

This is pointless Garanwyn… if i win 9 raids in a row with the one mono team its fine … but then i loose 4 in a row ofc the boards were manipulated…
Sorry for the sarcasm!.
And sorry for the people who really belive boards are manipulated… just track them… then complain!

5 Likes

Lol… Joining the forum in June and already an expert. Welcome and I look forward to reading your statistics, although suggest you don’t play with the data as that insinuates some sort of bias on your part.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to explain this in a way that will even possibly make it stick, as you’ve made it clear that the cognitive dissonance has made you unwilling to even consider that you may be wrong.

Missing data points about obscure minutiae are only “holes in the data” if there is a reasonable expectation that they may have influenced the outcome. In this case the assertion being tested was that SG has implemented an algorithm that punishes color stacking by decreasing the appearance rate of those color tiles. This has been tested and shown to be false. Shifting the goal posts after the fact does not mean that the data quality was poor, it means that the initial assertion was poor.

2 Likes

Actually yours is post #9 made on Aug 18th. :upside_down_face:

I dearly hope that at some point a data collection project will attempt to measure the correlation between how much / how vociferously people complain about boards (or other ‘random’ game mechanics) and the win rates those players manage in-game.

(Also, this is still one of my favorite threads in the forum; I was delighted to find that this new season of the thread features a new antagonist.)

16 Likes

And after every update or patch SG makes boards worse!! !!! Before they were ok !:wink:

2 Likes

I would like to complain that this board I just got was clearly rigged to make my win way too easy.

And look at these ridiculous replacement tiles after my first move!

Looks around :eyes:

Oh, is this not the RCT? Never mind, I’ll show myself out.

8 Likes

Oh but you are a Mod in fórum and a Beta tester! I!m pretty sure SG is paying you to tell this … and they even give you those great boards!
Btw is sarcasm allowed in fórum? Sometimes i can easily hurt some peoples feelings with my dark sarcasm!

3 Likes

And i can keep going deeper dig a few more conspiraci theories!!

1 Like

That would actually be useful for a thread I’m working on. Got any more popular ones?

2 Likes

They are allways coming up … i’m pretty sure its going to be a big big one!!! I’ll try to start taking notes and piblish them there!

1 Like

I wonder if discussions (and disagreements) such as these are a by-product of our age. We have entered a strange new world where observable, verifiable phenomena are simply not believed. Any and all conspiracy is given credence because someone can imagine it being so. Any attempt to demonstrate otherwise is met with sarcasm, hostility, or robotic insistence. Truth and objectivity seem to be superlatives no longer strived for nor every cared about.

8 Likes

Well if you show me some evidences! I can became a beliver…
The people from the “other side” base they’re convictions with numbers and facts with large amounts of data…
Thats why i choose this side of the force!
But if anyone shows enough facts i can always change to the other side of the force!

May the boards be with us all!!!

On the contrary, i may be dead wrong, just don’t think the data provided are enough for the other side of the coin to be so absolutely sure.

I am c2p, i got decent roster, i can get to top 30 when i want to, i get decent amount AM, i am in an alliance with good people. I dont have much to complain about my account.
I would just like a challenge that is not provided. There is a magnet at 2600-2700 cups. Cant stay higher, cant stay lower no matter what i do(for lower i can change def team). This seems adjusted that way.
It seems that the results are rigged, now is that accomplished by boards or other factors, is that really important??

Found I loose least amount of cups if i reroll until it is someone that I will only loose 15 cups or less if I loose. Make sure to have a healer and the rest only attacking heroes. No devence heroes.

1 Like